HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by fbass4u, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:00 PM
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Nuova Faor sf 509 race bike

I have a sf 509 race bike that I had plan to run, I never got a chance to learn to drive so this bike sat unused for a year & 1/2 so I have decided to sell instead of it collecting dust on my work bench. It is a close to brand new as you can get. It has never been ran or started, no gas in the tank. It comes with spectrum receiver and servos so its ready to go, just bind and drive. Any questions just drop me a line and I will try to answer them. I am looking for $500.00 for everything
fbass4u is offline Find More Posts by fbass4u
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2012, 03:40 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
You got PM.
malcabro racer is offline Find More Posts by malcabro racer
Old Oct 09, 2012, 07:14 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
fbass4u .. Is here, Thank you. Shipped on Saturday arrived at my home on Monday noon.
I paid $500 for the bike plus $30 for S&H. with a U.S. Postal Money Order with a certifiable delivery receipt. We both got tracking numbers both ways during this transaction. I emailed photo scans of my original receipts of purchase and I got photos when it was being packed, seal and tag with my real name and address once he received my payment. I opted for this payment among others to avoid paypal's surcharge to the seller.

I wish nice painted bodies like this one could be sold too. The fading of the colors matches perfectly what my eyes point of view catches from every angle with the SPEKTRUM remote control next to her.
A very well done color coordination and pattern design. Got high complements from the hobby store manager and employees on everything even on the price but it was a complete downer when I told them what the company ORIGINALLY is asking from the potential customer. "Can't stay in business. Got to mass produce, spread and promote your product in the world market." ......"Just need an affordable price to keep them coming." - He said.- "that's why you see these stores are usually empty, Is a risky business unless money laundry is involved " Quite a good laugh we all got.!!!

I hate being the only kid in the neighborhood and town with a Nuova Faor. Where in da is everybody!!!?
Last edited by malcabro racer; Oct 19, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:14 PM
RC keeps me sane
United States, NJ, Carlstadt
Joined Sep 2005
1,153 Posts
Trader Rating: 95
Why don't you guys leave feed back for each other on this real nice deal.....
microDan is offline Find More Posts by microDan
Old Oct 22, 2012, 09:33 PM
Joined Nov 2010
0 Posts
yeah its funny how things go, I basically gave the bike away for the price, I dont even want to think of the parts I added and the upgrades but someone sure knew a great deal when they saw it. I have another bike posted as well that I cant believe is still available. I think I got about two hundred just in the servos not including all the upgrades, maybe I do better parting it out. Best wishesGerard
fbass4u is offline Find More Posts by fbass4u
Old Nov 02, 2012, 12:25 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,230 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbass4u View Post
yeah its funny how things go, I basically gave the bike away for the price, I dont even want to think of the parts I added and the upgrades but someone sure knew a great deal when they saw it. I have another bike posted as well that I cant believe is still available. I think I got about two hundred just in the servos not including all the upgrades, maybe I do better parting it out. Best wishesGerard

Not to hijack this thread posting but $500.00 is a bit of a stretch for "Give the bike away for this price". I have sold $3,000 airplanes for $900.00 before. Resale of our RC hobby is not the best granted, but your not "giving" it away.

With that said......If I had $500 bucks, I would buy it! LOLOL *smile* I know you have more into it.
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Nov 03, 2012, 03:43 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
( behind the scenes at home )
Oh Boy.!!! if I went for this deal was because I took the $560 from part of our home mortgage payment when it was due on the 16th of October. I hid this purchase from the wife until she find out went it arrive that day. I had a hugemongous panicky smile holding the bike in contrast with my wife tense jaw expression and vulgar comment afterwards.

Pretty cool, I think. I never heard my wife before use curse words since I meet her and marry her.
Old Nov 03, 2012, 05:51 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,230 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
She took it well I see.
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Nov 06, 2012, 05:10 PM
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Dec 2003
179 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
It was worth it for sure. My friends and I are still drooling over this sale!!!
Ifly_65 is offline Find More Posts by Ifly_65
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:23 AM
United States, WA, Richland
Joined Dec 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifly_65 View Post
It was worth it for sure. My friends and I are still drooling over this sale!!!
Yes we are, wish I would have got this bike for the price, Smokin deal enjoy it If you ever want to sell it let me know!
superjett112x is offline Find More Posts by superjett112x