HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:14 PM
FPV Proximity is FUN!
Australia, WA, York
Joined May 2012
1,256 Posts
another question isnt it hard to see in the sky?and also does anyone live in perth western australia on this sight because i need a flying buddy.
fOaMmaSh87 is offline Find More Posts by fOaMmaSh87
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:16 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,088 Posts
Go online and look for a rc airplane club near your area.
airpower is offline Find More Posts by airpower
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:18 PM
The Luftwaffle
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Sep 2012
1,045 Posts
Its very easy - It would take a blind man to not see that bright red. oreintation is good because the top is red and the bottom is white, a good contrast.
Waffleman is offline Find More Posts by Waffleman
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:19 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,088 Posts
How good are you with the corsair?
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:27 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,454 Posts
if you need a little excitement.....get the Mig. it's really not that hard to fly if you have a little aileron practice....it just sounds so freakin cool !

i always take mine when i go fly
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:28 PM
FPV Proximity is FUN!
Australia, WA, York
Joined May 2012
1,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airpower View Post
How good are you with the corsair?
when theres no wind great!!! realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy slllllloooooowwwwwwwwww barrel rolls and backflips only ever crashed it when it when it cuts out and i cant control it. i also crashed it a bit because it was my first aileron plane.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:32 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,088 Posts
Alright, so just so you know, with these 2S umx planes, one crash and its MAJOR repairs.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:36 PM
FPV Proximity is FUN!
Australia, WA, York
Joined May 2012
1,256 Posts
Quote:
Alright, so just so you know, with these 2S umx planes, one crash and its MAJOR repairs.
but now i can fly the corsair no probs ive modified it to house a 180mah bat so i get flight times of 10-15min
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:45 PM
The Luftwaffle
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Sep 2012
1,045 Posts
sounds like your ready for a 2s... just on the mig, 3min MAX flight time and if it ever starts going wawawawawawawawawa in flight, cut power and land imeadiatly. that is the ESCs way of saying the battery is dead
Waffleman is offline Find More Posts by Waffleman
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:59 PM
FPV Proximity is FUN!
Australia, WA, York
Joined May 2012
1,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffleman View Post
sounds like your ready for a 2s... just on the mig, 3min MAX flight time and if it ever starts going wawawawawawawawawa in flight, cut power and land imeadiatly. that is the ESCs way of saying the battery is dead
Haha Cheers
Old Oct 12, 2012, 06:19 AM
Joined Sep 2010
3,868 Posts
Quote:
I have not seen this as a problem. And it's not because I haven't crashed any. I did most of my learning on these things and still have my original beast with all original parts (and lots of glue and cf) but all pretty simple repairs. The beast seems to be the most fragile outside of the nose of the Sbach. They are more damage prone than the 1 cell um's, but not even in the league of bigger park flyers as far as crashability.
bobly is online now Find More Posts by bobly
Old Oct 12, 2012, 12:33 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,088 Posts
I agree with you bobly, a slow nose in over grass does little damage, most its the beasts wings that are complicated. I guess i may have been exaggerating, But i want to make sure he knows its not like a corsair or a champ when you have a bad nose in, that you have to be high when your doing something that might lead to an accident.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 07:24 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,115 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOaMmaSh87 View Post
Ive got a dx6i
What?!?!?! Just a few posts back you said you didn't have one, but wantewd one for Christmas.... What's the deal?
bluemeane is offline Find More Posts by bluemeane
Old Oct 12, 2012, 07:56 PM
Indianapolis, IN
Joined Oct 2010
1,864 Posts
If this is your first 2S plane, get the Beast or Sbach. I would NOT suggest the Mig as a first 2s plane as it is fast and can get away from you in a hurry. To me the Mig was about speed and I like to do snap rolls, tumbles, and spins. The Mig goes fast does loop and roll but that is about it. That is why I sold it, just wasn't for me. It does fly well in wind and goes decently quick.
IndyMatt is offline Find More Posts by IndyMatt
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:01 AM
FPV Proximity is FUN!
Australia, WA, York
Joined May 2012
1,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMatt View Post
If this is your first 2S plane, get the Beast or Sbach. I would NOT suggest the Mig as a first 2s plane as it is fast and can get away from you in a hurry. To me the Mig was about speed and I like to do snap rolls, tumbles, and spins. The Mig goes fast does loop and roll but that is about it. That is why I sold it, just wasn't for me. It does fly well in wind and goes decently quick.
What about the gee bee???