SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Joffa_Dan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 02:46 AM
Crash land!
Geelong Vic, Australia
Joined Sep 2009
635 Posts
Gallery
Travelling New Zealand with my (break-down-able) Zeph

My co-pilot (wife) and I have just returned from two weeks travelling NZ's south Island. One of the most beautiful places on earth.
This video comprises of all of my AP flights during the trip.
From smuggling the plane through customs, to persuading the Mrs to stand out in freezing weather to film my take-offs and landings, this video took a lot of organising and (enjoyable) work. Not to mention the editing. Please subscribe or like in appreciation!
Best viewed in 1080 HD
RC Plane Flying New Zealand-GoPro HD FPV (4 min 2 sec)
Joffa_Dan is offline Find More Posts by Joffa_Dan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2012, 01:04 PM
Mr. Magoo's Co-Pilot
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Sep 2009
1,220 Posts
Nice Job with the AP. So that what the South Island looks like with no snow. I was in Christchurch on a job late 1980's in the winter. The local manager drove us up to the deep water fjords - beautiful even in winter snow dress
GRUMPEE is online now Find More Posts by GRUMPEE
Old Oct 09, 2012, 03:45 PM
Beginner RC Pilot
United States, CO, Broomfield
Joined May 2012
92 Posts
Great footage! Way to use your RC skills to enhance the experience.

Thanks for sharing!
achurin is offline Find More Posts by achurin
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:06 PM
Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
Joined May 2008
757 Posts
Awesome video. My wife and I spent 3 weeks in the South Island at Easter time this year, so many of those views were familiar. You got any details about how you made your zephyr break down able?
tobermei is offline Find More Posts by tobermei