SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by godsspeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 09:50 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Traxxas summit 1:10 -- brushless monster!!

SOLD

This is the second summit i've owned. first one was stock (brushed) and ended up selling it cuz I thought we'd need the money and i had used it much in the few months that i had it. Regretted selling it and had plans on moving to the country (thus having much better terrain to plan with) scored a nice deal one a used one and converted it to brushelss but sale of the house fell through. havent found a local enough place with terrain to challenge the summit, and with winter coming not sure if i'll run it much. I've 'waterproofed' the esc using the plasti dip method but have never ran in any type of water/we conditions (yet lol) ..waiting to get a second set of tires to not ruin/damage the new stock geodes i bought. This thing is insane! I run 2 2S lipos and it kinda scary fast! to say the least, i've babied this thing... other summit owners would probably frown at me for the lack of action this stuck has seen.

mods:
-- just replaced the diffs (replaced both, but only 1 was damaged...still have them; planned to rebuild/shim them when the time came), 1 run.
-- the brushless setup is basically new as well, 2-3 batt cycles since i installed it. plasti-dipped the esc, but havnet gotten the truck wet (let alone enough to "test it"). took a pic of the Motor/esc combo which also comes with programming card.
-- truck came with erove body mounts (still have) stock summit body mounts installed
-- i have 2 5000mah 25c lipos (esc has built in cutoff) and also have 4 stock nihms (but may want to keep 2 if they fit in the drifter i have my eye on if they'd fit.
-- I have a T-lock for the lights which leaves a channel on the receiver open
-- upgraded the axles with MIPS axles
-- center drive shaft is upgraded as well
-- I have a spare set of tires that the truck came with of unknown brand. they are 14mm hubs and one wheels stripped out. tires are in great shape can include in deal as i wont need them (hex adapters included of course)
**you can see the tires in the background of the last 3 pics!!
-- the Geode/canyons wheels/tires are basically brand new. i bought these for more crawling/trail runs so they have never been wet (other than a damp cloth wiping them off)
-- the body is blue though i sprayed it black with plasti dip (so it can be easily removed if desired)
-- Outerwears chasis cover to help keep dirt, debris, etc... out
-- all tie rods and push rods have been replaced with red traxxas ones
-- 17mm hexes/hubs have been replaced with red Traxxas part (have the stock blue ones as well

.... there may be some more stuff.....

some pics:

now for the monies...
I'm not being pressured to sell this like last time. putting this out there to see what kind of interest they may be. Looking to get a drifter and possibly a smaller crawler so i wont need any of the parts; therefore i would prefer to sell together. just to put a price, i'll say 800 but am open to offers. NOTE: price will vary depending on what all you're interested in (everything with lipos, extra wheels, yadda yadda versus just the truck as its pictured rtr. (will ship within US only) I know what these sell for new, what stock ones sell for used so please dont come with low ball offers.
godsspeed is offline Find More Posts by godsspeed
Last edited by godsspeed; Oct 29, 2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: sold
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 10:19 PM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,854 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Great fpv platform too. :-)
Heavy Chevy is offline Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:17 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
bump
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:56 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
May consider partial trade for drifter...prefer Sprint 2 drift spec, couple hundred at the most...
Old Oct 19, 2012, 09:36 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
this will probably be the last bump....
Old Oct 22, 2012, 09:15 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
Oops...I moved the pics!! They can be found here:http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/jrsommer/summit/

One more bump for my mistake! Going to throw this on eBay to see if I get any bites. The deal well include some newer wheels/tires that are in their way right now (dish wheels with emaxx tires: Will be great for bashing)
Old Oct 28, 2012, 09:40 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
Truck has been on EBAY. less than 24hrs left! reserve is under 800
Ebay auction