HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MikeyBeeGood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 05:46 PM
United States, CA, Baldwin Park
Joined Sep 2012
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
HT-FPV frame, SunnySky motors, DYS 30A SimonK, GemFan props

**Edit: I have a few pending sales. What I have that's definitely available is a pair (2) of the DYS 30A ESCs left - $40 shipped.**

What's up for sale: I was going to build an HT-FPV quad, but have run into a "financial hiccup" and can't continue with the build. All of these components are brand-new and were just bought within a month. All items will be shipped via USPS Priority so that you'll have your components within 2 days. Unfortunately, that means that I'm only offering this sale for those in the US.

First up, I have a brand new HT-FPV frame in black. I've only opened the outer-bag, but all of the little individual bags are still sealed - SOLD.

Next up, I have two sets of GemFan carbon-filled (in black) propellers. I have 4 pairs of 8 x 4.5 props (each pair has 1 normal-rotation and 1 reverse-rotation prop) - $20 shipped. I also have 5 pairs of 9 x 4.7 props - $27 shipped. **Both sets of props are sales-pending.**

I also have six DYS 30A ESCs that were pre-flashed with the SimonK firmware. I got these from Quadroufo after reading some recommendations here on the forum. Originally, I was going to build the HT-FPV, so I bought a set of 4. I then thought I was going to try to build an Xaircraft Hexa (another reason why I have two sets of GemFan props) frame, so I bought another 2. I'd like to sell the whole set of 6 ESCs for $120 shipped (pretty good deal considering I paid almost $130 a few weeks ago). **4 of these ESCs are sales-pending** The last 2 are available - $40 shipped.

Last, and certainly not least, I have four SunnySky X2212 KV1250 motors. These are highly-rated motors (almost on par with Tiger and Avroto motors, but not as crazy-expensive). Here's your chance to get 4 motors and not have to wait weeks while they come in from China - $85 shipped. **Sales-pending**

Payment method: PayPal only, please. For both of our protection, I will only ship to your verified address.

Shipping: All items will be shipped via USPS via Priority Mail.

Please feel free to send me any questions that you may have. Thanks for stopping by and look forward to working with you guys.
MikeyBeeGood is offline Find More Posts by MikeyBeeGood
Last edited by MikeyBeeGood; Oct 09, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:36 PM
I'm New
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2012
714 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Hey, Ill take the htfpv off of your hand. invoice unfaix at gmail.com or pm me with your paypal.
unfaix is online now Find More Posts by unfaix
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:54 PM
I'm New
Joined Mar 2012
714 Posts
Payment sent for ht-fpv
Old Oct 07, 2012, 06:59 PM
Joined Sep 2012
10 Posts
Thank you for the very quick payment! I'll ship the frame out to you on Tues (just checked and they're closed tomorrow, for Columbus Day).

Bump for the rest of the items!
Old Oct 07, 2012, 07:09 PM
I'm New
Joined Mar 2012
714 Posts
Sweet. Thanks. Good luck with your other sales.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 09:46 PM
It's a job...
United States, PA, Warrington
Joined May 2012
1,053 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
I'll take the GemFan Props plus the motors. Sending a PM.

Quote:
Next up, I have two sets of GemFan carbon-filled (in black) propellers. I have 4 pairs of 8 x 4.5 props (each pair has 1 normal-rotation and 1 reverse-rotation prop) - $20 shipped. I also have 5 pairs of 9 x 4.7 props - $27 shipped.
Quote:
Last, and certainly not least, I have four SunnySky X2212 KV1250 motors. These are highly-rated motors (almost on par with Tiger and Avroto motors, but not as crazy-expensive). Here's your chance to get 4 motors and not have to wait weeks while they come in from China - $85 shipped
747Pilot is offline Find More Posts by 747Pilot
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by 747Pilot; Oct 07, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:12 AM
Joined Sep 2012
10 Posts
I have a few pending sales.

I've edited the original sales ad.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 09:09 PM
It's a job...
United States, PA, Warrington
Joined May 2012
1,053 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Payment sent. Thanks.
747Pilot is offline Find More Posts by 747Pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Benderfly NEFPV 2014 Fly In
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:08 PM
Joined Sep 2012
10 Posts
Pending-sales have been confirmed; thanks for your payment!!

I'll create a separate thread for the remaining 2 ESCs.
Closed Thread