HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:18 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Do you not believe Maxine? You heard her yourself, and trust me, she means business. She also is not the only democrat that feels exactly the same.
Where exactly is the policy laid out? Or do you seriously believe that it was a politician inadvertently revealing a secret plan to nationalise the US oil industry? Please, do yourself a favour and treat these stories with an appropriate degree of skepticism.
leccyflyer is online now Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:25 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
413 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Where exactly is the policy laid out? Or do you seriously believe that it was a politician inadvertently revealing a secret plan to nationalise the US oil industry? Please, do yourself a favour and treat these stories with an appropriate degree of skepticism.
Which words that came out of Maxine's mouth did you not believe? Didn't say they currently have a plan, just said that is what they would do if they could.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:30 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Which words that came out of Maxine's mouth did you not believe? Didn't say they currently have a plan, just said that is what they would do if they could.
Frankly, the way that the video was put together was so dishonest that I wouldn't have believed any of the words spoken as being a 100% correct record of what was actually said. I don;t give much credence to such heavily manipulated sources. YMMV.
leccyflyer is online now Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:30 AM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
Gas prices are up because of greedy buyers.
The shortage of gasoline is allowing them to buy at inflated prices and sell at inflated prices.

If they rationed it out equally, and kept the prices down, no one would suffer.

Americans need to realize that we are in it together, and we should quit trying to screw each other for an extra dollar.

We very seldom agree on anything. This time I agree 150% ...

All the more reasons that we need to "break up big oil", Drill our own or invent some other type of fuel .
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Old Oct 14, 2012, 10:46 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
413 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Frankly, the way that the video was put together was so dishonest that I wouldn't have believed any of the words spoken as being a 100% correct record of what was actually said. I don;t give much credence to such heavily manipulated sources. YMMV.
I have said this before and I will say it again, after watching obamakare being passed, I do not trust our government in any way to do anything that is not crooked. Everything is a lie, from the recent employment numbers to the lies about our dead ambassador.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot