HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SkyCadet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 09:45 PM
Segelfliegen bedeutet Freiheit
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2010
1,083 Posts
Discussion
A great day with the beast!

I flew the beast UMX 3x today, all close to 9 minutes each. The first flight was in almost 20mph wind - WOW! The AS3X does a dandy job at keeping the plane flying depite being tossled about by gusts!

The other two were less windy, maybe 10km/h at the time - better! The new Turnigy NT 260s really did fine in the plane. 9 minutes gave around 165mAh consumed of the available ~200. 60% throttle most of the time, some vertical climbs, rolls loops, a stall turn or two and just plain fun.

The new charging harness is superb. The battery tray and connectors worked just fine also! I am going to have fun with this plane now!!!

The plane flies very nicely, and balance (CG) is bang on for this aircraft now. I did a superb TD or two on the BBall court proximal to the park. Almost a high alpha 3-pointer... very cool.

I highly recommend these Turnigy Batteries - the NanoTechs deliver a good performance on these micros and perform well.

SkyCadet
SkyCadet is offline Find More Posts by SkyCadet
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by SkyCadet; Oct 07, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts