Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jolly01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 07, 2012, 08:02 AM
United States, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Apr 2003
1,581 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly01 View Post
Had 3 kits that didn't have a FG fuse. Got carried away and made a couple extra. There 90- 95% perfect, and 1000% better than stock. New tail fin, Carbon inlay, and 1/8" ply inlayed at the wing root. Made wth West Marine 105 epoxy. Contact me via PM for price/details.

Do you have written permission to reproduce for resale parts to the Airtronics kit line ? I know of two law suites Bill Warren, owner of the mfg rights, that he instituted successfully against encroachment.

Ray
Sky Bench ... Woodys Forever
WWW.Skybench.com
Ray Hayes is offline Find More Posts by Ray Hayes
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 09:16 AM
United States, FL, Shalimar
Joined Jan 2009
309 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
Didn't know anything about it. Ad is closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Hayes View Post
Do you have written permission to reproduce for resale parts to the Airtronics kit line ? I know of two law suites Bill Warren, owner of the mfg rights, that he instituted successfully against encroachment.

Ray
Sky Bench ... Woodys Forever
WWW.Skybench.com
jolly01 is offline Find More Posts by jolly01
Closed Thread