SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DJO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 08:44 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,610 Posts
Trader Rating: 76
For Sale
FPV Starter's 2.4 GHZ Plug-N-Play Package = TX, RX, Antennas , Cables, NO SOLDERING

Hey Everybody...

So I'm switching to another frequency to test the waters on other frequencies and such around here. I'd like to sell all of my 2.4 GHz stuff in a PNP Plug-N-Play package for those newbies that would like to get into the hobby

INCLUDED:

-2.4 GHz Lawmate Receiver
-2.4 GHz Dipole Antenna, Two Whip Antennas
-Receiver Power Cable With Deans Connector (use 3S Li-Po)
-Receiver Video Cable With RCA and Barrel Plug (two outputs, one for recording/DVR and one for goggles if needed)
-2.4 GHz 10mw FatShark Video Transmitter
-YOUR CHOICE of a plug soldered on for the video transmitter power - 3.5mm Barrel, JST, or Deans

No soldering needed, AND directly PNP with most cams on the market, however PLEASE check the connections between the vTX and camera before plugging in!

And NOW for the price... considering that this stuff is basically brand-new, and I worked hard creating the cables AND offering a free soldering job for a power plug...

$75 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL USA!

Shipping probably going to be around $7-$10, so you're really paying $65 for the stuff... originally $80+ for this, and all the cables and stuffs...

This has already been test-flown so it will work when powered up out of the box!

PayPal only please! PM me if you'd like more details and/or want to negotiate the price.

Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:14 PM
You Enjoy Myself
United States, NC, New Bern
Joined Jul 2012
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'm interested. Pm sent.
cwg25 is offline Find More Posts by cwg25