HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by donho1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:03 PM
USA, TN, Harriman
Joined Aug 2007
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Sold
Or trade senior telemaster with gas engine trade for RTF electric plane

I am getting rid of my nitro ans gas planes due to health reasons
I have a Yellow Senior Telemaster ARF with 94" wingspan that was electric it has a two piece wing with struts and held on with rubber bands..I was going to change it to wing bolts. I bought the airframe from a friend and have started converting it to gas ..I doubled the firewall and installed a test ran only RCGF 15CC V2 gas engine with electronic Ing. and rear carb and thats about as far as I got so far.It has all the control rods still installed but the throttle..Also have a fuel tank setup for gas and will through in a 1gal. gas can with DU-BRO hand pump.
I would like to trade this plane for a RTF BIG Electric plane so if you have one and are interested in a trade let me know.

If anyone is serious about a trade I will post pictures of actual plane.

I cant ship this plane it's too big. Thanks
donho1 is offline Find More Posts by donho1
Last edited by donho1; Oct 08, 2012 at 12:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread