HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:29 PM
Closed Account
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Suggestion
Appeal

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=22892566

this I was reported for.. and I can't even appeal with my normal account with username pavcon
that's why I created this temporary account so I can appeal..

why is this obnoxious behaviour.
moderators seem to award points without even thinking.. and how am I supposed to appeal when I can't even post.
Ive been one of the most active members since I joined the forum two years ago if not the most active member..
Ive been helping ppl as soonas I learn something new and I was willing to share.. now because of this herb guy and no one else I got 10 points out of nothing..
Is this really how you treat your users?? really now???
Ive got numerous complaints from you moderators as well.. it's ridiculous how you confront with these cases... we are human being s here.. posts don' t pop out randomly out of nowhere..
please see this appeal too (Ive got another one and still waiting for a verdict (I feel like a convict here for the first time in my life) for my main account with username pavcon..

Regards
Pavlos
paul_constantino is offline Find More Posts by paul_constantino
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:54 PM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
Multiple accounts are not allowed on RCG. Your secondary account has been suspended. Please follow this link to learn more about the appeal process: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788. Banned members are not allowed to appeal warned posts. You must wait until your ban is over to make an appeal.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar