SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by harttvboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:41 AM
Crazy Pilot-gone insane...
United States, CT, Norwalk
Joined Nov 2009
121 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Wanted
Airplane equipment trade?

Hi all!

I have a bunch of Airplane stuff - not getting out of airplanes, but looking to downsize a bit in the aerial fleet, and get a basher truck RTR. Prefer electric, but will consider nitro.

Things I have, but are not limited to -

CMPro 71" Zero with a Super Tartan 44cc gasser twin. This needs a carburetor and manifold work, or I can keep the engine and supply a Webra 120 with pitts muffler that will need to be mounted and runs LIKE A TOP. Has servos and Air Retracts that really work well. Never crashed or landed hard.

Eflite pt-19 - needs a motor and finishing work - has servos. Great shape, never crashed.

Various Lipo batteries and other equipment. No junk, all good working stuff that I just don't have time or room for.

I also have other planes that I am not looking to get rid of at the moment, but will consider trades. I like to start things off by phone. Go ahead and give me a call! I do have photos and video of the plane and engine mentioned above on my phone and would be happy to provide on request. I live in CT, so trades would have to be fairly local - shipping would be more trouble in most cases than it is worth.

203.../

979 Split for a reason

Thanks all!

Best,

Chris
harttvboy is offline Find More Posts by harttvboy
Last edited by harttvboy; Oct 04, 2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention location
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:24 PM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
~edited~
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II
Last edited by WINDSHEAR II; Nov 17, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:27 PM
tater salad
United States, IN, Mishawaka
Joined Jul 2008
634 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
I have an tamiya cc01 or an hpi e firestorm flux. Txt me at 574 310 7120 for pics if your interested.
nick84 is online now Find More Posts by nick84
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:44 PM
Joined Nov 2009
121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINDSHEAR II View Post
Hey buddy,
I have a Cen GST 7.7 nitro package that my kid just did not embrace. I just took the ad down yesterday! It's nitro, not your first preference. I'm interested in the CMPro Zero. I'm not a "car guy", so I only know the basics. All the manuals are with the package, there is a lot more stuff! Let me know.

Stephen
Hi there,

Very interested. The only thing would be shipping. The Wing is one peice 71". The fuelage is also not small around 65-69".

Are you local, or is your location data correct? Shipping could be a problem.

Give me a call - 203 979 1125

Chris
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:46 PM
Joined Nov 2009
121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
I have an tamiya cc01 or an hpi e firestorm flux. Txt me at 574 310 7120 for pics if your interested.
Just text'd you

Chris