HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:23 AM
Joined May 2012
14 Posts
Discussion
KK2 display

since i could not get the board to arm, decided to replace it with a KK2 board. After hooking everything up the display does not come on...any ideas? Thanks
AngelT is offline Find More Posts by AngelT
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:40 AM
Joined Jun 2011
40 Posts
Check the brightness, I think the manual has a description how to get to the brightness settings even if you can't see anything.
kev82 is offline Find More Posts by kev82
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:58 PM
Joined May 2012
14 Posts
Found the problem for no display...the Mot 1 ESC had a loose positive wire, resoldered and voila...display is on, now I encountered another problem, it shows no throttle imput...replaced the harness from FC to Rx, same problem....any ideas? Thanks again..
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:05 PM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Sep 2012
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelT View Post
Found the problem for no display...the Mot 1 ESC had a loose positive wire, resoldered and voila...display is on, now I encountered another problem, it shows no throttle imput...replaced the harness from FC to Rx, same problem....any ideas? Thanks again..
Radio throttle channel reversed? What Tx are you using?
Tunderslimer is offline Find More Posts by Tunderslimer
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:48 AM
Joined May 2012
14 Posts
I followed the instructions on KK2 manual and created a normal airplane profile, it does not recognize the throttle input, so created a new profile but this time with a helicopter profile and now it recognizes the throttle input. So far so good but can not arm the FC, the LED on board lits up for a second then goes off, the RX is on, the Mot 2 ESC beeps continually, the others do not...Using an Spektrum Dx Tx and Orange Rx...getting closer...any ideas?
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:35 PM
Joined May 2012
14 Posts
Have serious problems...mounted a kk FC
V5.5and as soon as I pulg in the battery, the FR gets armed, replaced with a KK2 and as soon as the battery is plugged in, the LED comes on for a second and then off, can not get the FC to arm. Using a Spektrum Dx6i and Orange RX 6 ch. Using both an airplane and heli profile...neither one work...In both modes can not get the Mots to run...any ideas? In Rx test sometimes the numbers change and other dont....
Old Oct 15, 2012, 12:34 PM
we dont NEED roads!
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Aug 2012
3,324 Posts
I would check the cables between the RX & KK2 board. Often times you get a faulty cable.
AcroFPV is online now Find More Posts by AcroFPV
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:30 AM
Joined May 2012
14 Posts
When doing the Rx test, all number are zero, no change on them....help....