Closed Thread
Old Oct 04, 2012, 08:01 AM
whiirrrrrr
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Suggestion
Ridiculous report

Ok, someone posted that the country was heading in the right direction. I post a silly picture of two cats, with text(you have to see the pic to understand). And I get a point for "mocking" other users? Do they really think I was suggesting that they user I responded to was actually consuming catnip? REALLY? It's starting to get childish in the ltup with getting points for stuff like this.

Post in question
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=31

It was just something silly. How that constitutes "mocking" someone I don't know.
I'd like this point removed
srt8madness is online now Find More Posts by srt8madness
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 08:48 AM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
What's next? Is the icon going to be considered personal attack for "mocking" or "provoking" another user?? Maybe is a attack too, I think so. It's kind of insulting when someone rolls their eyes at you in person, no?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 10:57 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,393 Posts
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=31
Warning - Trolling (Provocation)
Issue:
Quote:
Ok, someone posted that the country was heading in the right direction. I post a silly picture of two cats, with text(you have to see the pic to understand). And I get a point for "mocking" other users? Do they really think I was suggesting that they user I responded to was actually consuming catnip? REALLY? It's starting to get childish in the ltup with getting points for stuff like this.

Post in question
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=31

It was just something silly. How that constitutes "mocking" someone I don't know.
I'd like this point removed
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:14 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
From the personal attack rule

"A user offers himself up for scrutiny in a given area by posting about himself in that area.

Therefore, there should be no warning point issued when a user says "Look at me! I'm gorgeous" and the crowd replies, "No sir!""
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:03 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,393 Posts
This point has been removed.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread