Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:52 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedannielle View Post
Go ahead have your last lieing words. Truth hurts. huh?
I have not lied at all. You have defending your lying to the buyers as your right to sell your item as you please. You also lied when you said I was saying I was gonna send payment for two days. Fact is, from my first contact with you to the last was less than 24 hours, and you told me "it will be here".
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:52 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Lol. try again!
mikedannielle is offline Find More Posts by mikedannielle
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:53 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
want me to show more of your PMs?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:54 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quick close it again and run!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:55 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Quote:
Way to answer questions! Go run and hide now!
I have answered all of your questions now. I see no need to continue to give you a platform on which to defend your blatant lying as your "right to sell as you please", and your disrespect for the other members you have shown on here. Not hiding by closing the thread. Simply taking the advice of the more experienced here.

Now that I've answered your questions:

You know what you did.

I'm closing this thread at the request from a few in PMs. Gone on long enough and wasn't meant to be a flame war thread. People can make thier own judgment. I have been nothing buy honest, while this guy has stated that there was nothing wrong with his dishonesty, and actually defends not telling each buyer about the deal he had with another, and denying the deal when called on it, as well as lying about giving PP info to other buyers as his "choice on how to sell his item".

What was it you said to me after "too bad snooze you lose"?

oh yea....

Have a good night.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:55 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Ok, now that I've had time to actually read all his PMs, and check out the link you sent, all I can say is .....wow. I spent an hour at four this morning reading PMs from him. He said he bought the plane already, and entered into a deal with you at noon. He then asked why I didn't buy it, and asked if I had looked at it. After reading your last post about the times I realized that it was odd that he would ask why I didn't buy it AFTER he was suppose to have paid for it. Looking back through his PMs, he later claims that the payment is going through at 10 am, and he had spent four hours on the phone with you setting up the deal. This morning I really didn't know what was going on, or what to believe. After some more reading, it's clear that guy is a whacko. Real sorry about all the confusion. This deal should not have been this complicated. Where did that whacko come from? He went on to tell me that he had sold his sons plane to get this one, but on his threads he sure makes it sound like it was his plane.
Anyway, ready to send payment to secure plane.
HMMMMMMMM. You never sent me this in a PM?
You never answered this Question and never will. honestly!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:56 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
He went on to tell me that he had sold his sons plane to get this one, but on his threads he sure makes it sound like it was his plane.

Whos plane was it? Lol. Lie some more!
The plane you both are referring to was used by both the member and his son as it was their only plane and they were both learning on it.

You both can go back and forth on this as long as you want and neither one is going to admit being wrong, it's best at this point to just let it go and be done with the whole situation. As much as it is a crummy situation on both sides its done and over with now, nothing is going to change what happened.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Old Oct 04, 2012, 07:03 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
Mike, that's not a question, and i did address that PM. I like the way you don't tell the whole story.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 07:04 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
This message is hidden because mikedannielle is on your ignore list.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 07:41 AM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,101 Posts
I closed the thread and put mikedannielle on my ignore list because he continues to send me PMs attacking me. Since he now can't PM me Mike is now going through ALL my posts on RCG to find things to report. He as also removed ALL my posts on the FS thread. He is covering up his actions so that future buyers will be unaware, while continuing to harrase me.
He is also following me around every thread I post on to attack me.

As of today, he is still harrasing me.
Last edited by JCMorgan; Oct 09, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
Closed Thread