Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Oct 04, 2012, 11:51 AM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
This one sure went downhill fast. As far as selling an item, I only send my paypal info to one person at a time and I always give them at least 24 hours to send funds unless they contact me to say they need a little more time which hasn't happened yet but if/when it does if the amount of time requested is reasonable I will be more than happy to give them the extra time. I also mark the thread sold to xxxxxxx pending funds once I send paypal info.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:07 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett1234567 View Post
Mike, at this point your hurting yourself. This thread was created to talk about good ediquet, and from your and jcmorgan's post are saying, your a person I wouldn't want to buy from.
Garrett
I wouldn't sell to you anyway. Lol. Until you know the facts I really don't care what you think. Lol. He said to sell it so I did. Now he's mad. Ahhhhh. Crap or get off the pot! My property until a person pays for it! I am also glad I sold it to who I did! Nice kid! Very appreciative! Got a great deal!
mikedannielle is offline Find More Posts by mikedannielle
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:08 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett1234567 View Post
Mike, at this point your hurting yourself. This thread was created to talk about good ediquet, and from your and jcmorgan's post are saying, your a person I wouldn't want to buy from.
Garrett
I wouldn't sell to you anyway. Lol. I really don't care what you think. Lol. He said to sell it so I did. Now he's mad. Ahhhhh. Crap or get off the pot! My property until a person pays for it! I could do with it what i wish! I am also glad I sold it to who I did! Nice kid! Very appreciative! Got a great deal!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:12 PM
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,081 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Three people sending pp payment within minutes of each other. Thank god i read the pm from the first guy before i clicked "send money". When you have to start giving refunds because multable buyers are being told to "not stress the plane will be here" then you have done something wrong. Period.
JCMorgan is online now Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:28 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
Three people sending pp payment within minutes of each other. Thank god i read the pm from the first guy before i clicked "send money". When you have to start giving refunds because multable buyers are being told to "not stress the plane will be here" then you have done something wrong. Period.
Wow I better change my PayPal password. You know this for a fact? Lol. Get over it! You told me to sell so I did. Don't cry about it now! Move on. Lol
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:29 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Only thing I did wrong is listen to you. Lol
Last edited by mikedannielle; Oct 06, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:40 PM
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedannielle View Post
Only thing I did wrong is listen to a dead beat. Lol
In your eyes maybe, in mine you shouldn't have sent your paypal info to three people at the same time for the same item. Even though you refunded the money to the people that didn't get the item to me it still looks fishy. But that is just my opinion and you can conduct business how ever you want.
Last edited by Nin3rsAllDay; Oct 04, 2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:05 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin3rsAllDay View Post
In your eyes maybe, in mine you shouldn't have sent your paypal info to three people at the same time for the same item. Even though you refunded the money to the people that didn't get the item to me it still looks fishy. But that is just my opinion and you can conduct business how every you want.
Since you have my PayPal info please show me the three refunds! Lol. This story gets better and better. He told me to sell it so I did! Now he is mad because I did. Lol. So he puts a thread on here complaining so he is right. Lol. Hand him a tissue and tell him to move on! Don't tell the person to sell it then! You have a phone to post but no PayPal access? Get a new phone. Don't play games with sellers! Don't forget to mention you sent a PM to the buyer saying watch out I am a scammer. Lol. Ask him how much of a scammer I am!!! Instead of messaging everyone you should have paid for the item. Ha ha ha
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:07 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
In your eyes maybe, in mine you shouldn't have sent your paypal info to three people at the same time for the same item. Even though you refunded the money to the people that didn't get the item to me it still looks fishy. But that is just my opinion and you can conduct business how every you want.
I'm glad to see you know I sent my info two three people at the same time too. Lol. Gonna have to change my password on here too. This has been going on for days!!!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Quote:
Since you have my PayPal info please show me the three refunds! Lol. This story gets better and better. He told me to sell it so I did! Now he is mad because I did. Lol. So he puts a thread on here complaining so he is right. Lol. Hand him a tissue and tell him to move on! Don't tell the person to sell it then! You have a phone to post but no PayPal access? Get a new phone. Don't play games with sellers! Don't forget to mention you sent a PM to the buyer saying watch out I am a scammer. Lol. Ask him how much of a scammer I am!!! Instead of messaging everyone you should have paid for the item. Ha ha ha
I'm not saying either of you are right or wrong, but since he didn't name any names in his original post and you came into the thread attacking it makes you look bad and tends to make people side with the person who seems calmer. If you wouldn't have said anything I'm sure most people would have just answered his question about how they conduct business and been done with it.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:29 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
I'm not saying either of you are right or wrong, but since he didn't name any names in his original post and you came into the thread attacking it makes you look bad and tends to make people side with the person who seems calmer. If you wouldn't have said anything I'm sure most people would have just answered his question about how they conduct business and been done with it.
I didn't attack him in my first post. I have my two cents like everyone else is.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:42 PM
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Quote:
I didn't attack him in my first post. I have my two cents like everyone else is.
You didn't attack like most people do, where it is completely out of line; but from your first post in this thread I could tell that you were the one the thread was about by your rant the perception I got was one of you attacking him based on a deal between the two of you that didn't work out. I can't speak for others but that was the perception I had from your first post.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:53 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
You didn't attack like most people do, where it is completely out of line; but from your first post in this thread I could tell that you were the one the thread was about by your rant the perception I got was one of you attacking him based on a deal between the two of you that didn't work out. I can't speak for others but that was the perception I had from your first post.
I understand. It just kills me nobody knows the whole story but will comment like the do. Bottom line is nobody knows! Anyone want all PMs I will send them all! He told me to sell it so I did! Now he is mad. Go figure!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:04 PM
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,081 Posts
You sent your PP info to me, the first person you made a deal with (I won't mention his name just like you didn't mention anything about it to me), and the person that bought it. When I said sell it I meant to the first person if he came through with the payment like he said he would JUST THE DAY BEFORE and I would understand (even though you were denying have agreed to sell it to him, and he sent me PMs with you telling him not to stress the plane will be there). I did not mean to an entirely different third person. Two people sent you payment (even though you "didn't have a deal" with the first person but he had your PP info), within minutes of each other and at the same time I was sending payment. You even admitted to me that you had to refund the first guys payment so that's one person. I was sending payment when this crap hit the fan, so that's two. You sold to a third person via PP, so that is THREE people with the same PP info for the same item. Now you deny this. I sent a PM to the third person telling him about you claiming to refund funds, and the first person telling me he isn't seeing a refund, and that this could be shady. Yes, I did that. It's called looking out for each other here. I never said you were a "scammer", I explained how you had recieved more than one payment for the same item, and lied to me about entering an agreement with the first person. I told no lies, and made nothing up. I would hope anyone would do the same for me if I were giving my money to someone that appeared less than honest.
I'm not mad. If I were simply upset because I didn't get the plane, I would have simply bought the other one you have listed, as this would have been a local pick up and I was thinking about buying them both while I was there. However, after seeing your true colors come out I decided you are not the kind of person I care to do business with. I started this thread to see if maybe I was the one that had the wrong idea on how things should, or shouldn't be done. However, after you posted and lied about it being a "couple days" (the whole thing happened in less than 24 hours) you show that you see nothing wrong with being less than honest.
Not going to keep bickering back and forth here. I do not have PP set up for mobil, and will not do such on a phone that has been stolen once already. I explained I worked UNTIL three and we would set up the pick up then.
All that being said....How you do things may not be against any rules here, and you are free to continue to sell however, and to whomever you like. That being what is it, your whole attitude is simply wrong, and I doubt this will be the last thread in Trader Talk where your name pops up.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:15 PM
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,081 Posts
Quote:
I understand. It just kills me nobody knows the whole story but will comment like the do. Bottom line is nobody knows! Anyone want all PMs I will send them all! He told me to sell it so I did! Now he is mad. Go figure!
I would be happy to do the same. I really like the ones the first person sent me where you tell him to not stress over it the plane will be there after you tell me he is crazy and you never agreed to sell it to him. Are you really sure you wanna go there? Your "too bad snooze you lose" post reflects the very words you used to me, so I have to wonder....did you tell the first person the same thing after he sold his sons plane to buy yours and told you PP payment was coming? You clearly didn't tell him when you were on the phone with him. If he didn't PM me because something didn't seem right to him, we would never had known about each other.
Closed Thread