HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by FRDodge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:47 PM
ReblCowboy RC Racing
United States, OR, Eagle Point
Joined Mar 2012
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Sold
DA100 Twin in great running condition!!

This was in a 35% Aeroworks Katana... Flown for several years 6 or 8 times a year. I sold it to a friend and he did a cartwheel crash on his second flight. Engine was intact, but he sent to Desert Aircraft, got it back with clean bill of health, and then gave it back to me for the remainder he owed me for the plane! I bench ran it and it runs great! Comes with ignition, factory mounting plate & spacers for mounting, and 2 extra new NGK plugs. Muffler pipes did break off so had some new ones custom made and works great!! (pictured without muffler but it DOES come with the engine!)

I don't pay with or accept money orders. I take paypal or I have my own CC service if you want to call it in.

$600.00 Shipping included IN THE USA!! OR... make an offer and shipping is $30 IN THE USA. IF I accept your offer.

I am interested in a 30cc size motor, nitro or gas OK for partial trade if you have one approx. that size! email me or call...Randy 541.951.5807.
Shipped from S. Oregon, USA
OK... FINALLY got it to let me upload the pictures of my DA100. Here ya go folks. sorry for the delay..
FRDodge is online now Find More Posts by FRDodge
Last edited by FRDodge; Oct 05, 2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: to add photos
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2012, 02:18 PM
ReblCowboy RC Racing
Joined Mar 2012
16 Posts
OK.. it didn't come off, I noticed the bolts had scratches on them so figured they were the old ones. the paper said they replaced the head gaskets, but those looked like the same bolts to me so I replaced the bolts. pretty simple, but no problem. have a good day n' thanks for your interest.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 02:53 PM
United States, NY, Victor
Joined Aug 2004
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
If you still have it Ill take it If Im late I loose Getting too fussy in my old age
dirtyoldman00 is offline Find More Posts by dirtyoldman00
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:02 PM
Joined Aug 2004
2 Posts
I have your first invoice I can use that
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:03 PM
ReblCowboy RC Racing
Joined Mar 2012
16 Posts
LOL, no worries friend.. I actually understand apprehension when buying used stuff online... it can be a gamble. I'm just rather anal about things and when I saw what I figured was an oversight, not know for sure I made sure it had brand new bolts. I'm the same way when building any kind of engines. certain bolts I don't re-use.
Anyway... I haven't heard back yet from the other guy and so I still have it. My policy is always first come, first serve! I've tried holding items for people and gotten stung so I don't do that anymore.
If you don't still have the invoice I sent, I can send another...
F. R. Dodge
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:07 PM
Joined Aug 2004
2 Posts
OK let me know if the other guy backs out My fault if he doesnt $600 is alot of money got to be careful who your dealing with send a invoice if the other guy backs out that way Ill know he backed out rgamoretoys@yahoo.com
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:31 PM
ReblCowboy RC Racing
Joined Mar 2012
16 Posts
Sorry, I think you misunderstood.

I'm not holding it for him either. If you want the engine you can buy it now.. He's got a 50cc he wants to trade me with $400 cash. whomever says they want it first gets it! so you can wait on him if you like, friend, but you don't have to. I don't hold for anyone means... first one with the money wins! lol

Take care,
F. R. Dodge
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:52 PM
Joined Aug 2004
2 Posts
Im trying to get on yahoo mail but it keeps kicking me out I do want it dam yahoo
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:57 PM
ReblCowboy RC Racing
Joined Mar 2012
16 Posts
I don't use yahoo... no idea how it works... but you can go directly to paypal and just punch in my email also and bypass yahoo. it is randy@godscowboy.com

let me know when/if you get it then I can post it as sold.. good luck.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:59 PM
Joined Aug 2004
2 Posts
check your email money should be there
Closed Thread