HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:11 AM
Aerial DP
United States, CA, Lakeside
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
you bet... this guy is driving here from San Francisco, he's meeting me here at 6:00 am so if you can get there then, that'd be great.

made him a f550 big prop fpv

Kloner is offline Find More Posts by Kloner
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:19 AM
Joined Aug 2011
2,773 Posts
Kloner; Treggon and I will be flying the Canyon Friday morning. Want to come over and get some video of Superman, the Witch and Supergirl? We'll be out there sometime between 9 and 10. Treggon needs to get back to me. Here are a couple pics of Flygirl.
Otto Dieffenbach is offline Find More Posts by Otto Dieffenbach
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Flying Witch over San Diego
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:24 AM
Multi rotors=No Paycheck left
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2011
3,408 Posts
@kloner...

yeah i can be at your place by 6 ...shouldnt be a problem
SDSURFnGLIDE is offline Find More Posts by SDSURFnGLIDE
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:07 AM
Aerial DP
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
My wife was who reminded me about going to ocotillo was this weekend,,,, when i told her i really wanted to hit daves this week she told me to go Saturday...... She's so enabling,,, gotta love her. I'd hate to loose ol betsy the day before a guy coming might take it home with him..... dam rc, you trust it but........... money and business is what it is

these things are hard to be around and not want when you see one working right....... there extremely appealing and about as fun as fpv gets for me anyways. Reminds me of riding a street bike, seeing the ground go by like that
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:13 AM
Joined Apr 2011
3,408 Posts
hey...if you wanna hit up daves on saturday im down for that...maybe we can do a late afternoon session?

and i know what you mean about this being extremely addicting....im finally slowing my roll on buying stuff...1 because the wife started getting on my case about new things in the mail every week...and 2..its killing my bank account...i made the mistake of overdrawing my account a few times and im still digging myself out of that hole!! at least it was personal account and not the shared checking!! haha...im smarter than that...

but i see things i want everyday and its like...oh...that would be nice to have..then i gotta step back and tell my self no...be happy with what you got...

but damn you GoPro for coming out with the hero 3!! maybe a x-mas gift from the wife since i dont know how much ive spent on her in the past years for x-mas!!! hahaha
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:48 PM
Aerial DP
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
otto, lemme see if i can get away..... dude, shes hot

yea bro, i'm fortunate somehow got money to blow on this stuff. sell everything i buy usually before it gets used much so it just keeps turning over. The quad i'll use on ottos will be gone in a few weeks and a whole new fleet is gonna be sitting here. Picked up a sponsor today, Aerial Media Pros, cost on anything..... just keeps going and going but theres never a paycheck with it..... someday

I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but CC3d goes on sale in 13 minutes and they won't be around for long.

should call myself "Flipper" instead of kloner
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:19 PM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Aug 2010
1,092 Posts
[QUOTE
I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but CC3d goes on sale in 13 minutes and they won't be around for long.

[/QUOTE]

Can't get on the site. don't know how they will sell anything if the site has crashed.
Bill0 is offline Find More Posts by Bill0
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:38 PM
Aerial DP
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
it's working now,,, got my limit

wanna put one in a zeph and another in a hex
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:02 PM
Joined Apr 2011
3,408 Posts
how many did you get?

ive always wanted to try one of those since ive heard nothing but good reviews....guess i will wait until someone sells one second hand...no money anyways..
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:23 PM
Aerial DP
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
2 is all they let go at a time.... might go back in a few days and try again if theres more....... I should try to be there dealer...... that'd give me a start

Last week picked up a hoverfly pro board for my x8,,,,,, that things almost a pile of parts ready to bolt and fly. looking for a hundred miles an hour kinda ride
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:28 PM
Joined Apr 2011
3,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloner View Post
2 is all they let go at a time.... might go back in a few days and try again if theres more....... I should try to be there dealer...... that'd give me a start

Last week picked up a hoverfly pro board for my x8,,,,,, that things almost a pile of parts ready to bolt and fly. looking for a hundred miles an hour kinda ride
Nice!
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:44 PM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Aug 2010
1,092 Posts
Didn't last long...........all sold out
Bill0 is offline Find More Posts by Bill0
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:49 PM
Aerial DP
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
your kidding

i"ve followed these guys a little bit. They need to let up a tad and get investors. dji kinda marketing and distribution
Old Oct 18, 2012, 03:40 PM
Joined Apr 2011
3,408 Posts
well the good thing is that this industry is always evolving so you know as soon as the "next big thing" comes out, people will get rid of their FC's for that...thats when you swoop in and snatch one up on the cheap...

ALthough im sure lots of people picked up multiples like you Kloner and plan on selling them for more in the classifieds cause people will pay
Old Oct 18, 2012, 03:54 PM
Aerial DP
Joined Apr 2010
912 Posts
they have another controller in test already, has a full navigation, return to home, like naza gps but more like wookong, cheap

these guys were rockin it a year ago, then invensense quit selling them the mems gyro and accelerometer. they had to start over with a whole new setup. there an awesome fpv board, it'll dive, roll, flip and self level, reliably