HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:01 PM
United States, IL
Joined Sep 2012
106 Posts
Discussion
KK2.0 and HK Blueseries ESC Calibration

Having trouble knowing what beeps to look out for when calibrating my KK2.0 to the hobbkying blueseries escs. Does anyone know what it should sound like when its time to put the throttle to mimimum??
momofx is offline Find More Posts by momofx
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:43 PM
just gotta mess with it!
North West Louisiana
Joined Nov 2009
4,987 Posts
I have a 40A Blue Series, and I recall that the tones I heard didn't exactly match the pdf manual. It's a while since I used it, but I would just wait for the first series of tones to end, maybe 3 - 5 seconds after plugging in before pulling the collective stick down. If you wait too long, it will go on to programming mode for all the other parameters in which case it's easy enough to pull the power and try again.

Good luck!
2Doggs is offline Find More Posts by 2Doggs
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Nano Tech 1800mah 4S 25-50c
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:11 AM
Australia, VIC, Frankston
Joined Jul 2012
331 Posts
I had the same problem, if you don't know what beeps they make then how are you supposed to do it correctly. I ended up doing them one by one without the KK2, it's very easy just have one esc going to the power and plug it into the throttle on your receiver, throttle up on your TX connect the esc to the battery (PDB) and as soon as you hear Two beeps throttle down then you'll hear a single beep and its done. Then do the next one.
CH33ZEBURG3R is offline Find More Posts by CH33ZEBURG3R
Old Oct 04, 2012, 02:59 AM
United States, IL
Joined Sep 2012
106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH33ZEBURG3R View Post
I had the same problem, if you don't know what beeps they make then how are you supposed to do it correctly. I ended up doing them one by one without the KK2, it's very easy just have one esc going to the power and plug it into the throttle on your receiver, throttle up on your TX connect the esc to the battery (PDB) and as soon as you hear Two beeps throttle down then you'll hear a single beep and its done. Then do the next one.
Thanks man - I think I will do it that way again
momofx is offline Find More Posts by momofx