HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Gavinxman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 03:44 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Hitec flash 5 X

Ok like I said in the beginning I'll give this back once we get a 2.4 so here it is . Let me 1st say I've had some nice people help me out and I really an thankful . With that said it seams that its a hard thing to get transaction completed here and some of the dealing seam funny . I JUST WANT THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM TO KNOW IM A HONEST STRAIGHT UP GUY !!!!!! I don't want anyone to think other wise !!!!! I try my best to do what I say . I had a issue with my pay pal account as its new set up just for use here and it is FIXED !!!! If anyone has any question for me or doubts about me please pm me and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk .. 3 days a week I volunteer at a boys and girls home and this is the hole reason I got into this hobby . I've been running gas boats for a while but I can't take the kids to a body of water as I'm sure you understand why . So with flying planes and learning with my instructor I've gotten the hang of it safely and on Saturdays my son and I go to the home and let the kids watch and I help them learn to fly also . I bought a v929 quad and a v911 for my son and those kids to play with as there not that hard to fly and the planes I've been flying aren't that hard also . Now on to the free stuff !!! This rx/tx was given to us by a member here and I'm in return going to give it to someone else as that was my intentions all along as stated in my previous post when getting this radio . I'll choice a member by this time 2 Marrow and I'll will tell you I'm partial to the youths as they don't have jobs to buy a radio and there in school . I'll only ask for the winner to pay for shipping . Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349296708.623784.jpg
Views: 180
Size: 109.3 KB
Description: also I will not accept anything else free even if it's offers to me unless I know the person as it seams that if someone gives you something and you don't use it on what you THOUGHT IT WOULD WORK ON then your being told that you were less than honest and I AM A VERY HONEST PERSON!!!!! So no more freebies for me , I just don't need the hassle . Thanks to anyone who has helped us but please understand I'm new at this so I'm only acting on what the few guys I know here that know Rc planes are telling me what will work and what want . And I spend my free time and what very little extra money I have helping those kids and of course my son. Anyway good luck and this radio worked great for use but we were given (2)dx5e with orange rx . I have a freind that has this same radio and he also might give it away as well but I'm not sure about that as its not mine but this one is and it's free to a person in need !!!! Thanks
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Last edited by Gavinxman; Oct 03, 2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Info
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 03:54 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Way to pay it forward, and I can confirm that he is a standup guy. Obviously you already know that I don't want to be considered.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:00 PM
SMASH AND DASH :)
United States, ME, Bangor
Joined Feb 2011
83 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
please consider me
hobbiconexstar is offline Find More Posts by hobbiconexstar
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:25 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nin3rsallday View Post
way to pay it forward, and i can confirm that he is a standup guy. Obviously you already know that i don't want to be considered. :d
thank you !!!!!!!
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:29 PM
Thermite + ice = Big boom.
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Apr 2009
2,257 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
So many great and generous people on this forum.
I am a youth but I do have a job. My budget gets eaten up real quick though with all of the projects I like to work on. I would love to have this. Thanks for consideration.
boaterguy is offline Find More Posts by boaterguy
Old Oct 03, 2012, 04:58 PM
Tim
United States, AR, Fayetteville
Joined Sep 2012
47 Posts
This is a great community! It's awesome to see these giveaways!

I'd love to be considered. My son and I are currently building our first plane, a scratchbuilt foamie with Dollar-General foamboard. We're using this guy's methods: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1587275

We're on a budget, so this is a peacemeal project. We don't yet have a transmitter, so a free one would definitely help us get in the air quicker!

Thanks for the consideration. Congrats to whoever gets it!
loneboat is offline Find More Posts by loneboat
Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:30 PM
Chino Renegade oh-gee, yo
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2008
2,528 Posts
Trader Rating: 186
Very nice Gavin, way to follow through on your word

For all who may be unfamiliar with this radio, it has 5 model memory, digital "beep" type trims, expo and dual rates, a 5th switched channel with 3 stages for LG or flaps and a cool countdown timer. I use these 5X radios even now for a lot of my planes and really like them.

Just some extra info for whoever may receive this great gift
--Ray
Wrench66 is offline Find More Posts by Wrench66
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:00 PM
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,081 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
I know a kid that would love to have this. He my God son and got dealt a bum hand by ending up with a bum Dad. He is 13 and his Father took off on him and his Mother. Since then, he has started hanging out with some of the wrong people, so I've been spending some time with him. He shows great interest in flying. I'm gonna give him my Cessna foamy and I may have a kit to keep him busy building, but don't really have a spare radio to give him.
Either way, great thing you are doing here. Your true colors show. Congrads to who it goes to.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Last edited by JCMorgan; Oct 03, 2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:14 PM
Westernport, Md.
Joined May 2010
54 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Hitec

Please consider me, thanks.
dpw21562 is offline Find More Posts by dpw21562
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:20 PM
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Sep 2012
19 Posts
Put my name on the list.
oblogic7 is offline Find More Posts by oblogic7
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:14 PM
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Put me in the list :-):-(;-):-P=-O
felipewvu is offline Find More Posts by felipewvu
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:42 PM
as the name says!
Barbados
Joined Sep 2012
409 Posts
is it gone?
AirplaneFreak100 is offline Find More Posts by AirplaneFreak100
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:45 PM
as the name says!
Barbados
Joined Sep 2012
409 Posts
I would really like this but since i do not live in the usa everything has to be SHUPPED but it doen't cost much because were pretty close to florida. I' m looking for a tx ready rc plane. i don't have a credit card. please put me on your list!!
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:46 PM
as the name says!
Barbados
Joined Sep 2012
409 Posts
i f i don't get it i know it will benefit someone else
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:31 AM
to be a thorn in Steve
Joined Oct 2006
85 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I know a special boy who would love this.
takevin is offline Find More Posts by takevin
Closed Thread