SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 03, 2012, 09:17 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,390 Posts
Careful!
Whimpy American Footballers...

I always knew American footballers were whimps without their padding...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...105130235.html

(or maybe it's another 'opportunity' to run the suing scam? )
Norman Adlam is online now Find More Posts by Norman Adlam
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 09:23 AM
whiirrrrrr
srt8madness's Avatar
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
I guess the teacher should have retaliated? He had no choice. The kid attacked the principal and another person aswell.
srt8madness is online now Find More Posts by srt8madness
Last edited by srt8madness; Oct 03, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 09:26 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
417 Posts
Sounds like someone looking for a lawsuit.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 10:21 AM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Big Foot 48's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Sounds like the kid has serious mental problems. What are the odds he will cause misery for dozens the rest of his life?
Big Foot 48 is offline Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:08 AM
Registered User
mikefast's Avatar
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
The problem is the teacher couldn't discipline the kid. My wife, many years ago, volunteered on a school ground so that the teachers could have their lunch breaks without interference. One kid, about in the third or fourth grade, was being mean hitting the girls, etc., so my wife told him to come off the playground, and stand by the school. The kid looked at her and said, "You touch me, and my parents will sue you for everything you have". Sounds like a real upstanding addition to the future society. My wife stood by her original demand, and made him stand by the school for a certain amount of time.
mikefast is offline Find More Posts by mikefast
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:39 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
The problem is the teacher couldn't discipline the kid. My wife, many years ago, volunteered on a school ground so that the teachers could have their lunch breaks without interference. One kid, about in the third or fourth grade, was being mean hitting the girls, etc., so my wife told him to come off the playground, and stand by the school. The kid looked at her and said, "You touch me, and my parents will sue you for everything you have". Sounds like a real upstanding addition to the future society. My wife stood by her original demand, and made him stand by the school for a certain amount of time.
Good on her, mikefast!

It's about time some 'adults' actually did their job, rather than protecting their own backsides and being intimidated by these little thugs (who delight in just trying to push the boundaries!)
Norman Adlam is online now Find More Posts by Norman Adlam
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 12:01 PM
whiirrrrrr
srt8madness's Avatar
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
I think this kid is one of the ninja's in the ltup...
srt8madness is online now Find More Posts by srt8madness
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:26 PM
Gravity-Compliant User
Zaurak3's Avatar
Nebraska USA
Joined Mar 2008
1,450 Posts
Whimpy?

Agreed, some parents need to teach their little angels some manners.







By the way, Norman, this chap would like a word with you....
Zaurak3 is offline Find More Posts by Zaurak3
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2012, 06:28 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
schrederman's Avatar
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurak3 View Post
By the way, Norman, this chap would like a word with you....
DOH!!!!!
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:00 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurak3 View Post
Agreed, some parents need to teach their little angels some manners.







By the way, Norman, this chap would like a word with you....
I promised to not shout "BOO!" too loud - thus giving him time to get over the trauma!!

Norman Adlam is online now Find More Posts by Norman Adlam
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:45 AM
Registered User
HELModels's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
2,631 Posts
I dont think Ray Lewis is too happy with Norman either. He's even been accused of murder before.
HELModels is offline Find More Posts by HELModels
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 07:45 AM
Gravity-Compliant User
Zaurak3's Avatar
Nebraska USA
Joined Mar 2008
1,450 Posts
Here's my kiwi grandson - and my favo(u)rite footballer.

No doubt what championship team he supports.

(Although, he is also partial to the Nebraska Huskers. )
Zaurak3 is offline Find More Posts by Zaurak3
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 11:07 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurak3 View Post
Agreed, some parents need to teach their little angels some manners.







By the way, Norman, this chap would like a word with you....
It's no good LOOKING tough

In 'Football' (i.e. not 'American') - clue - ball - kicked with 'foot' the player needs to ACT tough!
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:05 PM
Gravity-Compliant User
Zaurak3's Avatar
Nebraska USA
Joined Mar 2008
1,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
In 'Football' (i.e. not 'American') - clue - ball - kicked with 'foot' the player needs to ACT tough!
Hmmm... Your photo appears to run counter to that statement a bit...

In `Football' (i.e. not American), are not the players supposed to keep their hands off the balls?
Zaurak3 is offline Find More Posts by Zaurak3
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:11 PM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaurak3 View Post
Hmmm... Your photo appears to run counter to that statement a bit...

In `Football' (i.e. not American), are not the players supposed to keep their hands off the balls?
Very Droll, Zaurak3!
Norman Adlam is online now Find More Posts by Norman Adlam
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
True Story My favorite three football super stars ealon128 Humor 0 Jun 17, 2012 10:31 PM
Discussion Football players are a joke. RCWorks Life, The Universe, and Politics 23 Apr 28, 2012 11:33 PM
Discussion Soccer/Football players not happy with multicoper NJSoundman FPV Talk 3 Mar 08, 2012 07:28 PM