HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:09 AM
Croatia, City of Zagreb, Zagreb
Joined Feb 2012
40 Posts
Disser Stark on the way, no D-box versions available at the moment.
robi1kenobi is offline Find More Posts by robi1kenobi
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:13 AM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,206 Posts
The Stark is a beauty. I saw Oleg flying one at the Bruce this past summer. It has one of the nicest finishes I've ever seen on a DLG.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some new engines some older
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:39 AM
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Feb 2007
497 Posts
I talked to Oleg this past weekend about the stark. There are less than 10 in the US and unlikely to be more in the foreseeable future. Unfortunatly with high demand and small production runs getting top end DLGs is a get what is available game. Or wait for the unobtainium to surface.

On a side note. If you are interested in being competitive the most important thing is the pilots you fly with. Get any of the above models and drive as far a you have to to fly with real pros. Last year at Wilson I flew 63.99% this year I flew 97.17% barely missing the fly offs. I would say 10-15% of that improvement was new models and the other 85-90% is that I started driving an hour away to practice with the best pilots in the area. I am still being amazed by what is possible with these aircraft. There is ALWAYS lift. You just have to find it.

Austin
austinhlg is offline Find More Posts by austinhlg
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:04 AM
Joined May 2006
124 Posts
@ Austin - Nice job on your flying at Wilson this year. It is remarkable the improvement your have made in just a year.

Hope to fly with you someday.

Ron R.
rrunyan is offline Find More Posts by rrunyan
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:20 PM
FLYING ELECTRICAL HEART
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Oct 2010
3 Posts
Buy from Europe

http://rc-sailplane.com/niki/niki-sophia_dlg_e.htm
ludgidiya is offline Find More Posts by ludgidiya