HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:17 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
E-Revo parts lot

I've tried to sell all these parts individually, and no body wants them, so here they are the last time here on RCG before I put the lot on eBay.

All of these parts are literally brand new. They were mocked up on a roller at one point, which never got finished. They're all absolutely mint; not a scratch on anything. There's basically enough parts here to put together a full front and rear bulkhead/clip assembly minus the screws. There's just too much to list, so I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I will tell you there's WELL over $130 worth of parts here if you were to buy them all brand new.

I'm tired of tripping over them, so I'm letting the entire lot go for $75. That's shipped to your door with tracking.

ONLY SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL US STATES!

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES; PAYPAL ONLY!

I WILL NOT split any of this up! I've tried 3 times to sell all the parts individually, and this is everything that's left; this is a take it all or nothing listing!

Some extras that are also included; spare bulk head tie plates, full unopened adjustment/shim hardware kit, extra steering stops, and I also have an incomplete long travel rocker set (missing one piece) and 7 out of the 8 rubber plugs that go on the axle carriers. I should be able to locate the missing pieces over the next couple of days; there's only so many places they could be.

And because I'm OCD, everything will come in individual bags

iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:48 PM
Joined May 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Would you be interested in trading for my ad?

reyesjhs is offline Find More Posts by reyesjhs
Old Oct 03, 2012, 07:34 PM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sorry, not looking for any trades. Getting out of the hobby, and I could use the money right now.
iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Closed Thread