United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
Turnigy 420, 16 Amp 250W Chargery Power A20 power supply, Apache 2500 Smart Charger
*Moved to new thread*
All prices are shipped USPS with tracking. Cash, MO, check, Paypal, all good for payment.
Thanks for looking,
Apache 2500 Smart Charger. Great shape, has deans attached, 5mm bullets on the power supply side. Will charge 1-4 cells at 250-2500mA/hour. More info is at the bottom of this ad. http://aeromicro.com/catalog/apache_...00_2374671.htm
1 x Turnigy 420 Balancer/Charger. Does 2s-4s. Balance charges through the balance ports. Works great, and is in nice shape. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ger_2S_4S.html
Includes 16A 250W Chargery Power A20 power supply. http://www.chargery.com/a20.asp, http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
$59 shipped as a set, or $49 shipped for the power supply and $20 shipped for the charger.
Apache 2500 Smart Charger Instructions/Manual:
Compact - Reliable - Intelligent - SAFER
Smart Charger 2500 is intended for charging Li-Poly batteries only!
Please read this manual carefully and use this charger correctly.
Features of the SMART CHARGER 2500
The newest charger for 1-cell to 4-cell Lithium Polymer in series in RC is a recent advance, and a very promising one. One of the restraints to wider adoption, however, has been the poor reliability of charging systems. But, the technology for safe charging of these cells has just taken a major step forward - with the introduction of these new chargers from Apache. Other charger manufacturers have developed fully automatic detection for cell count to set charge voltage, but none of these systems have been proven reliable. The result, in many cases, has been destroyed batteries, which is both costly and unsafe.
Apache looked at this problem and determined that the best possible system was a combination of manual settings made by the user, plus an extremely sophisticated detection routine to check the voltage setting before charging begins. Using jumpers to set voltage and charge rate also insures that settings do not change inadvertently, as they can with chargers using rotary dials or software systems.
We believe that the Apache SMART Charger line is the safest on the market today. In a recent test of the safety detection circuit they contain, more than 1000 improper combinations of battery and jumper settings were connected, and the chargers were 100% accurate in detecting these errors - emitting a warning light and refusing to charge in each case. Human error is much more likely than charger error, and the Apache oversight circuit is highly recommended insurance for that rare case when your attention might wander for a moment.
Specifications & Instructions
• Chargeable cells: 1 cell to 4 cell.
• Input Voltage: 10.5V ~ 15V
• Charge voltage: 4.2V per cell in series.
• Selectable output voltage: 4.2V(1Cell), 8.4V(2Cell), 12.6V(3Cell), 16.8V(4Cell)
• Selectable output current: 250mA, 700mA, 1200mA, 1700mAh, 2000mAh, 2500mAh.
• Constant battery output voltage maintenance program included.
• Reverse polarity protection circuit included.
• Dimensions: 105mm x 56mm x 16mm
• Green LED On (Left side) : Power On.
• Reverse Polarity of input source: LED will NOT turn ON.
• Reverse Polarity of output source: Red LED Flashes.
• Short Circuit of output tab: Red LED Flashes (The result may destroy only the battery.)
• Incorrect cell count set by jumper: Red LED Flashes
• Incorrect voltage set by jumper: Red LED Flashes
• Charging Mode: Red LED ON
• 80% complete charging: Red LED & Green LED On
• Completed Charging: Green LED ON.
(When the Green LED is ON, the battery is over 99% charged, and it will be
switched to Trickle Mode. The battery is now ready to be used.)
• SMART CHARGER 2500 is intended for Li-Poly battery only (Please do not charge NiCd,
NiMH or PB BATTERY.)
• Charging Rate: 1C - Max
• Please do not use this charger in a small case with inadequate ventilation.
• Please do not disassemble.
• Please never exceed input voltage over 15V.
Last edited by jgalexander; Oct 24, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||FMA Direct Cellpro 4S charger with 250W power supply (((SOLD the charger)))||bah7566||Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)||1||Apr 15, 2012 07:55 PM|
|Discussion||240v power supply for Apache Smart 2500 Li-Po charger?||Redbaron25||Scale Kit/Scratch Built||1||Mar 20, 2006 10:43 AM|
|Question||240v mains supply for Apache Smart 2500 Li-Po charger?||Redbaron25||Batteries and Chargers||1||Mar 19, 2006 02:50 PM|
|FS:Apache 2500 Li-Poly Smart Charger + Elco Power Supply||nhorianopoulos||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||5||Dec 30, 2004 04:41 PM|
|FS:Apache 2500 Li-Poly Smart Charger + Elco Power Supply||nhorianopoulos||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||1||Dec 30, 2004 02:18 PM|