HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:53 AM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
Suggestion
Appeal

the problem is I dont have a direct link to my posts as they have been deleted as soon as they were posted.. so the posts do not exist from the momment of creation
the link to the deleted post was this one http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22868656
further more (I know I can't appeal for 2 at a time bu it just explains the situation)

there was another post which I though it was not posted because the first was deleted which I also received a warning and it's this one
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?p=22868682

saying the same thing


well in that thread I was posting some suggestions for other users as concern servos and oher technical stuff. there were no arguments in the posts. just normal chat. This guy comes and deletes my posts for no reason.. no reason at all.. there was no insulting whatsever .. just opinions and hat I did with my plane..

he kept deleting every single post I was posting.. no reason no violatios of anything..no insulting... no nothing..
and I got really frustrated... and I posted the posts that were also immediatedly deleted.. 2 days later i get these reportings..
it's frustrating how anybody canmake his or her own rules in here and delete posts that are not violating anything but on the other hadn they ittend to help other hobbyists on their projects.

yes .. I got frustrated and I admit that.. but he (Herb) caused this..

Ibelieve that none of my posts had to be awarded warnings or points
1st because they were deleted and they do not exists.. so how can I be punished by something that does not exists and evidenly there is nothing...
how can normal posts without any violations be deleted so no rules are applied for thaose good posts and for something that is considered a violating post can be given penalty points???

that means rules are applied selectively for some users.. this guy did the same thing to Extreme_RC.. and he doesn't even know me or him.


the other reason that I believe I shouldn't be given ANY points in ANY of the three reported posts (that as a reminder they literally never existed and they are in a selectively rule applied thread) is that they are general reports and do not TARGET ANYONE IN PARTICULAR...
it's like saying.. "well it stinks in here" and the guy who hadn't taken a bath reports you
sounds a bit funny to me...

I believe that ALL 9 points should be removed from me.. all I had is good inentions to help some users and I had this guy deleting all the helping posts for no reason..

how are the users protected from him anyway? he's acting against this forum which helps ppl all over the world and with his behaviour ppl don't get the help they need or deserve..
it's a pity..
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2012, 12:31 PM
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,540 Posts
Quote:
I dont have a direct link to my posts as they have been deleted as soon as they were posted
No post should ever be deleted by a mod. I followed your link and found it. It is collapsed but not deleted. I will create a case for this.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Oct 02, 2012, 12:33 PM
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,540 Posts
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post22868656
Warning - Trolling (Widespread)
Issue:
Quote:
well in that thread I was posting some suggestions for other users as concern servos and oher technical stuff. there were no arguments in the posts. just normal chat. This guy comes and deletes my posts for no reason.. no reason at all.. there was no insulting whatsever .. just opinions and hat I did with my plane..

he kept deleting every single post I was posting.. no reason no violatios of anything..no insulting... no nothing..
and I got really frustrated... and I posted the posts that were also immediatedly deleted.. 2 days later i get these reportings..
it's frustrating how anybody canmake his or her own rules in here and delete posts that are not violating anything but on the other hadn they ittend to help other hobbyists on their projects.

yes .. I got frustrated and I admit that.. but he (Herb) caused this..

Ibelieve that none of my posts had to be awarded warnings or points
1st because they were deleted and they do not exists.. so how can I be punished by something that does not exists and evidenly there is nothing...
how can normal posts without any violations be deleted so no rules are applied for thaose good posts and for something that is considered a violating post can be given penalty points???

that means rules are applied selectively for some users.. this guy did the same thing to Extreme_RC.. and he doesn't even know me or him.


the other reason that I believe I shouldn't be given ANY points in ANY of the three reported posts (that as a reminder they literally never existed and they are in a selectively rule applied thread) is that they are general reports and do not TARGET ANYONE IN PARTICULAR...
it's like saying.. "well it stinks in here" and the guy who hadn't taken a bath reports you
sounds a bit funny to me...

I believe that ALL 9 points should be removed from me.. all I had is good inentions to help some users and I had this guy deleting all the helping posts for no reason..

how are the users protected from him anyway? he's acting against this forum which helps ppl all over the world and with his behaviour ppl don't get the help they need or deserve..
it's a pity..
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Oct 02, 2012, 03:33 PM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
No post should ever be deleted by a mod. I followed your link and found it. It is collapsed but not deleted. I will create a case for this.
nice because I can't see them.. don't know why..
thanks for letting me know..
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon
Old Oct 02, 2012, 03:34 PM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
but how about my deleted posts ? ? ? can you see those too ? ? those that he never let me post because he just disagreed ? that included no violation..

btw I was talking about the posts that I got reported for that got deleted.. also my first posts that were suggestions about a matter tha another user needed help or asked for help.. where can I see those?
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon
Old Oct 02, 2012, 03:47 PM
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,540 Posts
This is your appeal thread. You need to ask these other questions in Site Suggestions/Complaints.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Oct 02, 2012, 03:47 PM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
ok.. sorry..
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:47 AM
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,540 Posts
Pavcon
You posted in another user's blog. User's have the ability to moderate their own blogs as stated at the top of the blog:
Quote:
This thread is privately moderated by Herb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
After looking at the post that you are appealing, and the other posts you made in the blog. it is apparent that you were trolling. Please follow the rules in the future. The warning will remain.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Complaint Appeal ctrout Moderation Appeals 2 Mar 21, 2012 06:35 PM
Suggestion Appeals ctrout Moderation Appeals 2 Mar 21, 2012 06:34 PM
Discussion Making appeals on banned members behalf. Punkie Site Chat 101 Feb 29, 2012 04:59 PM
Question Appeal For Init4fun. Can He Come Back? Murocflyer Site Suggestions / Complaints 7 Feb 28, 2012 10:47 AM
Suggestion mod appeal.. chidago Site Suggestions / Complaints 1 Feb 24, 2012 03:44 PM