SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by LCS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 10:05 PM
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
For Sale
New Fox 40 Deluxe Model Airplane Engine & Factory Spinner

New Fox 40 Deluxe Model Airplane Engine & Factory Spinner

This is a brand new in the box Fox 40 Deluxe with the factory spinner from the 1980's. Great engines, light , compact with a lot of torque and will outlast almost any other .40 engine on the market. These are factory run (the good old days). It comes with the box, paperwork, bolt on Fox muffler, and factory spinner.

I am asking $75 shipped and insured in the USA. I will ship to some countries, but it will be by Priority Mail International fully insured. Paypal payment preferred. If you have any questions please email me at qm4020@yahoo.com
LCS is offline Find More Posts by LCS
to remove ads between posts