HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:55 PM
AvB
Wind, hill, ... I'm keen ...
Australia, QLD, Woody Point
Joined Nov 2006
4,524 Posts
Hey Janet and I are disappointed we didn't get any positive feedback from you Kiwis for including the Dave Dobbyn track in that last video!!!
AvB is offline Find More Posts by AvB
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2012, 09:38 PM
Mr T
New Zealand, Manawatu-Wanganui, Feilding
Joined Dec 2009
295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvB View Post
Hey Janet and I are disappointed we didn't get any positive feedback from you Kiwis for including the Dave Dobbyn track in that last video!!!
Hey loved all the vids. Been watching an 'awesome' DVD in the making lol. Never heard that Dave dobbin song though. Where's the 'slice of heaven'? Da da da bom bom? We all know that one belle of the ball works very nicely in this case I think. Great job, you have seen more DS in Nz than I have :$
trub is online now Find More Posts by trub
Old Oct 14, 2012, 11:18 PM
PB of 733kph
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Jul 2005
5,295 Posts
Lol good choice in DD, but I don't know that song, and not as good as a lot of his others. Just to be annoyingly harsh =P =)
ALEX HEWSON is offline Find More Posts by ALEX HEWSON
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2012, 12:23 AM
DS= -$ & :-)
Byron Bay, Australia
Joined Feb 2006
3,041 Posts
Loved the videos, like Andrew, I have run out of words to describe how 'awesome' it looks over there. That outlanding with the Scratcho was one in a million!

Thanks again to AVB our globe trotting ds reporter.

Eric
Ezza is offline Find More Posts by Ezza
Old Oct 15, 2012, 01:38 PM
Slopeaholic
Joined May 2011
3,657 Posts
Agreed, fantastic vids/flying location and of course commentary. Ive heard that swimming in the banks peninsular is usually off limits due to a presense of white sharks.. at least it was when i was there a few years back. Plenty of time for DS on those fantastic ridges
jimbo320 is offline Find More Posts by jimbo320
Old Oct 16, 2012, 06:13 PM
New Zealand, Waikato, Cambridge
Joined Mar 2009
95 Posts
Hey I liked the videos too - haven't got to see all of them yet, have to fight off the wife and kids to get time on the computer these days...
cambridgekiwi is offline Find More Posts by cambridgekiwi