HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 10:14 PM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
617 Posts
Discussion
A really simple steamboat.

Almost everything I do RC and otherwise involves my kids. My son, Callum, is only 7 and has liked the movie Ponyo for years. I was at a wedding in North Fork on Long Island over the weekend and came across a Putt Putt (AKA Pop Pop) Boat a lot like the one in the movie. Apparently these have been around a long time, but I have never seen one except in a cartoon. I didn't even know what they were called. It isn't RC, but it is definitely interesting and educational.

Cal and his New Putt Putt Steam Boat (1 min 11 sec)
Micubano is offline Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts