SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Letsmakeadeal, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 07:28 PM
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Dec 2008
291 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold
Blitz RC Works Pitts Special KIT New in Box

I have a Banana Hobby Blitz RC Works Pitts Special Kit that is still new in the box. It is ready to be assembled. You will need your own radio and receiver but otherwise it is ARF..This is a beautiful and great flying little Pitts. I purchased two of them initially and have gone on to bigger planes...This one is a ton of fun! You will also receive two perfect condition batteries made specifically to fit this plane, a spare motor, servos, 50A ESC Upgrade, and x-tra props..Might be a few more surprises to boot! This is the only way to get this plane in the beautiful Red Color Scheme. I don't have the instructions but if you have put a few planes together it is pretty straight forward...

Banana is out of stock. They sell it for $159.00 without radio.+ Xtra battery $60.00

I'll sell this one + all the extras for $125.00 + shipping. Kit is in Original Box...

PS: I don't have any feedback or seller rating here but I have 100% positive comments on eBay for several hundred transactions if you need a reference..
Letsmakeadeal is offline Find More Posts by Letsmakeadeal
Last edited by Letsmakeadeal; Sep 30, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread