HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:39 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Well then im glad i made the post of the other forum and was able to get the proof you asked for. See why i trusted him? Looks fine in the pictures and the body does look like hard plastic. He knew damn well it wasnt and he lied to make it seem better than it was. Simple as that. No one is stupid enough to see silver paint inside, white paint outside, soft lexan, and truthfully think its hard plastic and never painted. Come on
PlatinumZJ5.9 is offline Find More Posts by PlatinumZJ5.9
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:40 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
Yes absolutely. About to sit down to dinner then ill get better pictures of it. Yes i can solder a switch on, cut the tracking to tighten them up, hopefully strip and paint the body again. Ill post up a few pictures in about an hour or so.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 06:46 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,304 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
Very good, looking forward to seeing them
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Oct 01, 2012, 07:21 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
Here you go guys. If anyone wants any other pictures feel free to ask. Id be happy to post them. I didnt mention it earlier but i was never told of the extra holes drilled in the roof. Now with the pictures posted you can see the body was painted silver on the inside, white on the outside, and it's obviously lexan not hard plastic I also asked if any parts looked broken or warn out. I was told no its in great shape. Those tracks look to be in great shape to you guys? I have to cut out a while link in order to get them tight enough to use them. The reality is i paid $160 for it shipped and no matter what i think i did well. It looks awesome with the Unimog body thats really what sold me on this one. Bottom line is i dont like being lied to. I expect to get what i was sold no matter how little or how much i paid for it. When someone lies and makes something out to be something it's not, i have a big problem with that.It's OK though, what goes around comes around. Hopefully Paypal sides with me.
Last edited by PlatinumZJ5.9; Oct 01, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 07:33 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
"edit at 7:32PM was to add more info"
Old Oct 08, 2012, 05:58 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
In the end I won the Paypal dispute. No surprise there though.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 06:37 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,304 Posts
Glad it worked out for you and sorry you had to go through all this. Assume Paypal is asking for you to return it now?

I've never file a claim but if you return it and he doesn't have money in his Paypal account do you still get your $ back? Just curious. Keep us posted how it finally ends.

Cheers
Old Oct 08, 2012, 06:52 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
Glad it worked out for you and sorry you had to go through all this. Assume Paypal is asking for you to return it now?

I've never file a claim but if you return it and he doesn't have money in his Paypal account do you still get your $ back? Just curious. Keep us posted how it finally ends.

Cheers

That's good news.

Even if the party doesn't have enough funds PP will make the payment, then go after the seller, even sending them to collections.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:12 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
. Yes ill be sending it back and I have to cover return shipping but big deal its all of 10 bucks.

Yep if the seller doesn't have the funds paypal will dip right into their checking account linked to their paypal account or charge their credit card which is a mandatory backup source of funding through paypal.

Remember this warning if you ever see a posting buy this seller. Stay away from him, nothing good will come of anything he sells. I was also warned by another negative feedback on his profile for the exact same thing but I didn't listen. Be smarter than me lol
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:19 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,304 Posts
I can't help but wonder though if you have still lost out on this one given you said these are hard to find with this body and you really wanted it. Hate it didn't work out but glad it was only $10.

Cheers
Old Oct 09, 2012, 07:36 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
The body on it is not a stock Blizzard body. It's a Tamiya Unimog body that someone at some point installed on the Blizzerd in place of the stock body. I thought it was something harder to find because i was able to find others through google with this body but very fiew. Turns out other people just had the same idea and installed the Unimog body on it the same way the previous person did to this one.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:28 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
5,690 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumZJ5.9 View Post
The body on it is not a stock Blizzard body. It's a Tamiya Unimog body that someone at some point installed on the Blizzerd in place of the stock body. I thought it was something harder to find because i was able to find others through google with this body but very fiew. Turns out other people just had the same idea and installed the Unimog body on it the same way the previous person did to this one.
Gotta say, every time I see your pix can't help but think of the used-to-be famous Little Red Wagon from back in my drag racing days. (daze? ) It was a 'wheelie machine', could run the full length of the strip on his 'hind legs'. This (your) version looks a lot like the clear 'shell' body that was made for slot-racing models; which I built one for funnin' around. Wish I had a pic of it, it's somewhere out in the storage shed.....so this one will have to do:
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:24 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
lol yea your right it does. I may only be 30 but i know all about the wagon. Awesome wheelie car but its got nothin on Hemi Under Glass though
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:36 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
5,690 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Nothin' but being THE First.
And yeah....that was a mean Baccaruda, fo sho.
(Wonder how many others know WTH we're talking about) *LMAO*
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 09, 2012, 10:40 PM
Joined Aug 2012
31 Posts
lol they will all go to google then be like yea yea i know what it is lol. Thats when racing was truely entertaining. Now its a 4 second 1/4 and its over.