HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 30, 2012, 05:42 PM
Joined Sep 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
Bumblebee problems, help i'm new to the game

Hello, I recently built my first bumblebee. Followed instructions as fars as wiring, to ESC to Bumblebee Flight controller, I purchased a Spektrum AR6210 with a DX6i controller. I was able to bind no problems and match up the connectors from controller to receiver.

Upon my first attempt to turn on i saw all ESC have blue blinking LED's . The LED for the controller starting blinking green 3 times, then went on a amber blinking rage. Just blinks Amber(yellow).

I plugged into software to program, did full calibration and had full response on screen and voltage reading on battery. I hit the Write button(guessing this is save right?) Then once was done. I unplugged battery and unplugged USB. I fired it back up and still having blinking lights.

AM i missing something... i push throttle up from 0 position slowly and nothing no motor spin.

I tried to arm motors or start them..... and that didn't work unless i'm wrong on how to do it...NEWBY right here!

ANy help would be great. So frustrated have been at for almost 24hours with no love.

thanks in advanced. Im a techie so i can setup a webcam share if anyone wants to connect this way and see my issues.
alphaandrew is offline Find More Posts by alphaandrew
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2012, 10:40 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
988 Posts
sorry i dont have the link to hand but i got mine to work nicely by reading up on the naza thread after all the bumblebee is an oem naza right?
neobot is online now Find More Posts by neobot
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)