HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rolrossi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 05:18 PM
FPV is lifestyle!
Brazil, ES, Vila Velha
Joined Apr 2010
30 Posts
Build Log
Wilga 2000 EPO 950mm from HK - What a "perfect" plane!

A small airplane in size but big on benefits and no less amazing!
I built in 3-4 days with all these changes that can be conferred on the photos below.
I was very impressed with the quality of finish and really liked the landing gear and flaps factory. Not lost hours and hours doing these at least two parties ...
The airplane is my smallest to FPV and decided by a camera of 420 lines without audio but took the nanomicrofone I had saved and installed.
I used a FatShark power lead connector with filter to balance lead from the battery and powered the camera and transmitter this way, so it was very practical.
Anyway, amazing finish, great for FPV flight and low cost! Easy 15 minutes with a 1800mAh 2S LiPo battery. Great ability to stol.
rolrossi is offline Find More Posts by rolrossi
Last edited by rolrossi; Sep 30, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:36 PM
CP heli ≠ 3D heli
United States, NJ, Point Pleasant Beach
Joined Mar 2009
1,674 Posts
Hi,

If you can, I would like to ask you to post a video from the camera, when you get a chance to fly it.

I have the same plane and always wanted to do FPV.
Gedexas is offline Find More Posts by Gedexas
Old Oct 17, 2012, 04:37 PM
FPV is lifestyle!
Brazil, ES, Vila Velha
Joined Apr 2010
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedexas View Post
Hi,

If you can, I would like to ask you to post a video from the camera, when you get a chance to fly it.

I have the same plane and always wanted to do FPV.
Hi, the image is fully quality and the propeller do not disturb me as this plane is stall I can stop propeller many times. :-)
Old Feb 13, 2013, 09:12 AM
Joined Jan 2013
3 Posts
Hi,

What is exact dimension of the cabin ? I woudl like to know is Ardupilot mega 2.5 can be place inside.

Thanks !
rihiveli is offline Find More Posts by rihiveli
Old Mar 09, 2013, 03:14 PM
FPV is lifestyle!
Brazil, ES, Vila Velha
Joined Apr 2010
30 Posts
YES it can be placed inside cabin! Good luck!
Old Mar 13, 2013, 05:26 AM
Joined Jan 2013
3 Posts
Yes, I did it As you said, it is a "perfect" small plane with many many space.

I put TX, APM 2.5 inside and fix a 2S 2200 mAh and keychain camera outside, it works like a charm.
rihiveli is offline Find More Posts by rihiveli
Old May 25, 2013, 05:35 AM
Jack Xie
China
Joined Nov 2009
215 Posts
Spare Parts can be found on: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/grou...251089369.html
tymodel is offline Find More Posts by tymodel
Old May 31, 2013, 10:46 PM
Joined May 2013
1 Posts
Hey,

I was thinking of getting this plane as a trainer to teach myself to fly! Looks like it would be good for learning yet could also do simple loops and roles, etc. Also was thinking once i get better i could get some larger tyres and do some bush flying!

Do yous think it would be good or better than say a trainstar or yak 12??? The main gear looks a bit weak to me (especially the plastic link part), how would it handle harder landings? i would hate to have them snap of on the first hard landing.

Thanks

Phil
PhillyC is offline Find More Posts by PhillyC
Old Feb 20, 2014, 12:17 PM
▲▼▲▼≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣ ≣≣≣≣≣ ▼▲▼▲
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Mar 2010
683 Posts
@rolrossi, Can you help me with the motor mount angle.

I got the PNP version of this Wilga and the motor-shaft angle and nose-cowl looked crooked.
I looked at the pictures you posted... so wanted to inquire...what is your final motor angle?

Thanks in advance.
IndiaHobby is offline Find More Posts by IndiaHobby