SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by erdnuckel2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 09:41 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,355 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
For Sale
Blade 120SR hopups NIP or used in excellent condition

As I am getting slowly away from the coax and FP "stuff", I decided to finally put up for sale some of my Blade 120SR upgrade parts.
Some of these are NIP and some are used in excellent condition (ie barely flown).
With excellent condition I mean it will be hard for any person seeing the brand new and my used part at the same time to distinguish which one is which.

These are the parts for now:
  • RKH/Xtreme blade grip/rotor head combo, used like new
    The best price shipped that I could find for new parts is 32.48$ plus shipping. I would like to get 28$ shipped in conUS, paypal preferred.
  • RKH CF/aluminum flybar used like new
    The best price shipped that I could find for the new part is also 32.48$. I would like to get 30.10$ shipped in conUS, paypal preferred. (shipping for this item is 6.10$ so the flybar itself is only 24$ for a part that only saw a handful flights and a photo OP)
  • RKH blade grip NIP (I have 2 of these) - the bags were never opened!
    The best price shipped that I could find was 24.98$. I would like to get 22$ shipped in conUS, paypal preferred.
  • RKH rotor head NIP
    The best price shipped that I could find was 21.98$. I would like to get 20$ shipped in conUS, paypal preferred.
  • RKH swash plate NIP - bag was never opened! got 2 here as well
    Best price I could find shipped was 23.98$. I would like to get 21$ shipped in conUS, paypal preferred.

All RKH parts are the red anodized version

Thanks for looking!!
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E2's canopy thread
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2012, 07:36 AM
chopper chopper chopper!!!
United States, CA, Shasta Lake
Joined Sep 2012
153 Posts
Trader Rating: 10