Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:25 PM
Joined Aug 2012
19 Posts
Discussion
Check out these frames I'm looking for some feedback

LHMDrones.com

We are a relativity new company just starting up with some frames we have desgined. Any comments would help us make improvements in the future. Let us know what you think
LHMDrones is offline Find More Posts by LHMDrones
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:16 AM
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
You have to put some specifications on your products so your custom knows what they are buying. Like size and weight to start. Just a price is not enough.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:10 AM
Joined May 2012
585 Posts
not to bad but def need to have more specs
gitit20 is offline Find More Posts by gitit20
Old Oct 01, 2012, 04:45 AM
Joined Jun 2011
365 Posts
why don't you offer some frames for free?

this is the better cost/effectiveness for quality/engineering reviews.

could you please let me know why your frames are better than other? because if you want people to buy your frame, you must convince them that it is better than any $30 HK frame.

good luck to you
oyibox is offline Find More Posts by oyibox
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:48 PM
Joined Aug 2012
19 Posts
Nothings free thats just a given, The main selling point of our frames is how light weight they are. Ours would beat any quad of comparable size by 100grams this should attract acrobatic flyers as well as anyone looking to carry extra weight such as a camera. Also we are coming out with an FPV photo taking specific quad in the coming weeks.
LHMDrones is offline Find More Posts by LHMDrones