Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 24, 2012, 03:48 PM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
984 Posts
You can laugh just as long as I cant hear you!
Duke B60 Flight2 (2 min 59 sec)
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 04:52 PM
Senile Member
Moab, Utah, USA
Joined Apr 2003
5,675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash74 View Post
You can laugh just as long as I cant hear you!
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you hear that?

Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper (Original) (1 min 44 sec)
Lnagel is offline Find More Posts by Lnagel
Old Nov 24, 2012, 07:27 PM
Joined Jul 2003
186 Posts
Hi is anyone flying this bird with a 4s 3600 I was told by NP support that with that battery up front The CG is good any input is greatly appreciated as i am ready to maiden this beautiful looking plane...........thanks....Zagi
ZAGI CRAZEE is offline Find More Posts by ZAGI CRAZEE
Old Nov 24, 2012, 07:38 PM
Look Up!
Canada, MB, Niverville
Joined Apr 2008
5,027 Posts
What's the biggest battery that will fit in comfortably? Me and another guy are each ordering one of these birds when there back in stock but want to use the Batts in more than just this plane.
gewiens is offline Find More Posts by gewiens
Old Nov 24, 2012, 09:40 PM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGI CRAZEE View Post
Hi is anyone flying this bird with a 4s 3600 I was told by NP support that with that battery up front The CG is good any input is greatly appreciated as i am ready to maiden this beautiful looking plane...........thanks....Zagi
don't just put a battery in and assume the CG is correct!! CHECK IT!
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74
Old Nov 24, 2012, 10:04 PM
United States, RI, West Warwick
Joined Mar 2009
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash74 View Post
I guess I didn't glue my retracts in well enough for my rough landing today. Minor damage but I lost my left wheel and my right retract fell out. oops Glued back in and ready for tomorrow. I'll post a video shortly.
It's happened to me many times...apparently a week point,
viper1216 is offline Find More Posts by viper1216
Old Nov 25, 2012, 09:53 AM
Don't Move I've Dropped My Nut
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewiens View Post
What's the biggest battery that will fit in comfortably? Me and another guy are each ordering one of these birds when there back in stock but want to use the Batts in more than just this plane.
Seen photos of 4S4000 in plane on this thread....I'll be using both 4000's and 4500 Nano's in mine.
bamaguy is offline Find More Posts by bamaguy
Old Nov 25, 2012, 10:23 AM
United States, RI, West Warwick
Joined Mar 2009
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewiens View Post
I'm flying mine with twin 4S 2200's running in parallel. So that would be the equivalent of a 4400 I guess. Both batteries are together on their sides. If you try to put them on top of each other label up, you can't fit the canopy back on.
viper1216 is offline Find More Posts by viper1216
Old Nov 25, 2012, 08:49 PM
Look Up!
Canada, MB, Niverville
Joined Apr 2008
5,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie624 View Post
In the video it says to "Balance The Props"... Best piece of advice in the entire video... I have never seen props this far out of balance.... I have sanded and sanded one prop beyond believe, and look how I got it balanced....

Looking into alternative plan to balance the props. Considering paint to add weight as I cannot take off much more

Any other ideas.. I am open to them.
Thanks guys. I have a few 2200's and a cpl of 4000mah Batts so I should be good. Might order a few new ones for some of my other planes that use the same to throw some fresh ones in the mix. Whenever I get mine I know I will probably end up Modding it to fit bigger motors in it so I can run 5s when I run out of the 4s.
gewiens is offline Find More Posts by gewiens
Old Nov 26, 2012, 08:51 PM
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
Beech B60

Nice photo of the real thing. Can hardly wait 'til they are back in stock!
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
Joined Jul 2003
186 Posts
I heard late December, They are VERY slow to restock on most everything they have. I had to buy the RTF version in order to get one, but i am glad I did,because now they are out of stock too.Hopefully sooner then later for you guys! It is a great looking plane.............Zagi
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:07 PM
Joined Jul 2003
186 Posts
Went for maiden flight today, no issues flies real well, and landings are uneventful. I did 4 takeoffs and landings, the plane looks amazing in flight Very scale, the only thing that is a minor problem is my motor brake is on and motors are starting at 1/2 throttle. Does anyone know how to get the brakes off? there is no programming instructions for the ESC'S any input is appreciated on this.....thanks Zagi
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:30 PM
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
Quote:
the only thing that is a minor problem is my motor brake is on and motors are starting at 1/2 throttle. Does anyone know how to get the brakes off? there is no programming instructions for the ESC'S any input is appreciated on this.....thanks Zagi
Looks like you need to calibrate the ESC to your X-meter's throttle range!

Power up x mitter, throttle trim at zero or a few clicks "down"

Move T Stick to full "up"

Power up ESC

When ESC gives a tone (one or two), move T stick full "down"...ESC will give another tone. You're good to go!

Most ALL ESC's work this way for T Stick range calibration.

Don't know how to get brake off without knowing manufacturer of ESC
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:58 PM
Joined Jul 2003
186 Posts
Thanks Bamaguy for the throttle range fix, i got the brake off by trial and error, got it figured out, all is well....... thanks for your help i appreciate it! Zagi
Old Nov 28, 2012, 06:32 PM
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
Quote:
Thanks Bamaguy for the throttle range fix, i got the brake off by trial and error, got it figured out, all is well....... thanks for your help i appreciate it! Zagi
UR welcome! I take it that the motors spin up properly? Anyway, I am looking forward to the time NP has stock again.....meanwhile I'll just have to make do with my slightly smaller Dynam Grand Cruiser (Cessna 310)!