SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 29, 2012, 04:06 PM
India, DL, New Delhi
Joined Sep 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
new guy help plz..

hi,
i m new to this field, i m planning to build a plane from styrofoam, & electronic power plant can some one plz help mewhich parts should i use and whr to buy, im from delhi, i m short with money,plz tell me the detail of brushless motor, esc, propeller, battery, remote control, servo, charger..... and also abt the material
sidincredible005 is offline Find More Posts by sidincredible005
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2012, 07:26 PM
Western Jersey
Joined Sep 2001
263 Posts
Sid,

Before you buy anything , seek outa local club and make friends with the club members. They will direct you better rather then us giving correct but philosophical answers. Plus they may have establisheda favourite beginners plane that they have had success with. What you want is a high wing, glider type that is a floater and self correcting that gives you time to react and build reflexes. Then you get more stick time and off you go to get your wings. After that "sky is the limit" Here isa good example ofa begineers plane as it has motor facing back on TE of the wing. Saves the planea lot when you crash and this equates to more stick time.

Good luck,

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...tery_PNF_.html
SportsFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SportsFlyer