SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:03 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,100 Posts
Discussion
Flipped Jeep and new gun

Well my R/C hobby has been put on hold waiting for some parts. But this last monday as I was driving home someone hit my rear passenger tire as I was doing about 30mph. This sent me sideways and seeing as how I drive a jeep with a 5" lift and 35" it didnt take long for me to flip and bounce the jeep off the pavement. Not such a big deal but I bounced my head off the pavement as well so I spent most of Tuesday in the hospital only for them to tell me it was probably just a concussion...maybe. So 5 days later I still have a headache and Im pretty sure my poor jeep is totaled. Guess only time will tell.

Yesterday me and a good buddy went to a local gun store to look for a particular 22 mag rifle I wanted. Well it turns out that Ruger was having a sale this weekend. After some looking around and debating I settled on a 10/22 take down. And seeing as how they were offering them in a limited edition (1/1000) Multicam with a tan case I got it with a Bushnell Trophy red/green dot scope with 4 interchangeable reticles.
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by verticalspark; Jun 07, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:08 PM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Jun 2012
451 Posts
Where you stationed at?
Underthetire is offline Find More Posts by Underthetire
Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:09 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,100 Posts
Fort Carson, CO where there is one month of spring, one month of summer and one month of fall. Then friggin cold the rest of the year
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Rocket Crash
Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:46 PM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Jun 2012
451 Posts
Thank you btw...

Son is heading to fort drum very soon for cwt....then to the mountains somewhere in the middle east.
Underthetire is offline Find More Posts by Underthetire