HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by fur_ball40, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:05 PM
United States, TN, Paris
Joined Nov 2009
13 Posts
Help!
Thunder Power TP-610C Changer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I am receiving an error message from my Thunder Power TP-610C,
Charger. It says "[1] Voltage Error or Wrong Polarity
And the Manual is not helping ,,,its not doing what the manual tell me to do???
It looks like the battery has a low change

Battery recovery mode for Lipo and A123
When a battery pack is extremely over discharged, the charger will refuse to initiate. At this time, you can increase the voltage to normal
by using recovery mode. We strongly recommend this mode for experienced users onl y. When the LCD screen displays as below and the
charge begins, press the [INC] key to activate a recovery charge mode. It is timed for 1 minute.
Press [INC] key to recover low pack voltage. (Timed 1minute)
ENT
INPUT:12.000V
OUTPUT:22.000V
Checking >>>>
Balancer Data
Li 20.000V 0.00A
Voltage Low Recover [+]

I can't get it to do this what m i doing wrong:confused:
fur_ball40 is offline Find More Posts by fur_ball40
Last edited by fur_ball40; Sep 30, 2012 at 11:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:35 PM
United States, TN, Paris
Joined Nov 2009
13 Posts
Thunder power Charger

I use the car charger to been up the charge in the battery for 1 to 2 mi and it worked,, I now can charge my lipo
fur_ball40 is offline Find More Posts by fur_ball40
Last edited by fur_ball40; Sep 30, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 02:44 AM
United States, CA, Fontana
Joined Sep 2012
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fur_ball40 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I am receiving an error message from my Thunder Power TP-610C,
Charger. It says "[1] Voltage Error or Wrong Polarity
And the Manual is not helping ,,,its not doing what the manual tell me to do???
It looks like the battery has a low change

Battery recovery mode for Lipo and A123
When a battery pack is extremely over discharged, the charger will refuse to initiate. At this time, you can increase the voltage to normal
by using recovery mode. We strongly recommend this mode for experienced users onl y. When the LCD screen displays as below and the
charge begins, press the [INC] key to activate a recovery charge mode. It is timed for 1 minute.
Press [INC] key to recover low pack voltage. (Timed 1minute)
ENT
INPUT:12.000V
OUTPUT:22.000V
Checking >>>>
Balancer Data
Li 20.000V 0.00A
Voltage Low Recover [+]

I can't get it to do this what m i doing wrong
FYI, I'm visiting in Vegas this week and discovered TPRC is located here, I purchased the same charger and the 12v 5A power supply, I was getting the same error and couldn't charge anything above .25A

The LHS where I purchased (Nice Twice RC hobbies) sent me directly to TPRC facility where they changed the input voltage to 10v, Bam!!! Off it went, charging at 1C
Gideon1961 is offline Find More Posts by Gideon1961