Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by nicnaimless, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 08:31 PM
United States, MI, Jenison
Joined Jun 2008
1,149 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
For Sale
CineStar 8 with DJI WKM CineStar 2 axis gimbal

Hey folks, testing the waters her. Thinking about selling the CineStar 8, Two axis gimbal, DJI WKM and the PhotoHigher RSGS mounted on the CineStar Gimbal.

All this equipment, new, would cost around $4,600 from quadrocopter.us.

I would like to open the table for reasonable offers.

All equipment is in excellent condition. The machine has Avroto motor with Turnigy Plush ESCs. I have easily lifted the Canon 5D MKII with a 24-70mm L lens with this rig.

It flies excellent. I'm considering a sale to fund other video equipment that I currently want.

Thanks for your reasonable offer.

All receipts from original purchases can be provided if need be.
nicnaimless is offline Find More Posts by nicnaimless
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2012, 08:36 PM
United States, CA, Lancaster
Joined Aug 2008
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Who's definition of reasonable? To me $2500 would be a reasonable offer, but I have no way of knowing if it is to you or not.
cctvflyer is offline Find More Posts by cctvflyer
Old Sep 27, 2012, 08:48 PM
United States, MI, Jenison
Joined Jun 2008
1,149 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cctvflyer View Post
Who's definition of reasonable? To me $2500 would be a reasonable offer, but I have no way of knowing if it is to you or not.
Is that an offer cc or is that $2500 posted to just spike the conversation? Thanks
nicnaimless is offline Find More Posts by nicnaimless
Old Sep 27, 2012, 09:20 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Feb 2012
185 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Pm sent.
Davidpe is offline Find More Posts by Davidpe
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:01 PM
Joined Mar 2012
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
PM sent
BryHarv is offline Find More Posts by BryHarv
Old Sep 28, 2012, 01:15 PM
Joined Aug 2012
27 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicnaimless View Post
Hey folks, testing the waters her. Thinking about selling the CineStar 8, Two axis gimbal, DJI WKM and the PhotoHigher RSGS mounted on the CineStar Gimbal.

All this equipment, new, would cost around $4,600 from quadrocopter.us.

I would like to open the table for reasonable offers.

All equipment is in excellent condition. The machine has Avroto motor with Turnigy Plush ESCs. I have easily lifted the Canon 5D MKII with a 24-70mm L lens with this rig.

It flies excellent. I'm considering a sale to fund other video equipment that I currently want.

Thanks for your reasonable offer.

All receipts from original purchases can be provided if need be.
I'm interested...
You don't happen to have any videos of footage shot with this setup? Especially with the 5d (rolling shutter etc.). Perhaps you're considering funds to upgrade to the canon c300? Thanks.

-Alex
flyhigh42 is offline Find More Posts by flyhigh42
Closed Thread