HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Skid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 30, 2003, 02:54 PM
Gone Soaring
VA, US
Joined Jun 2000
201 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS - Futaba Attack 4 TX with 2 Rx

I have a Futaba Attack 4 AM transmitter with 2 recievers - $50
One of the recievers I have removed from the case and shrink wrapped, gets used in my HLG. The other reciever works just fine as well. It is an AM radio so I would not suggest it if you live/fly near a congested city or high interference locations. However, I have never had problems with getting reception and has been flown in gas, electrics, and gliders. I am asking $40 (negotioable) including shipping or possibly trade for a couple of micro servos. I can accept paypal, check, money order.

Lee Skidmore
lskidmor@vt.edu
Skid is offline Find More Posts by Skid
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2003, 03:10 PM
Gone Soaring
VA, US
Joined Jun 2000
201 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
The Rx with the case has been sold without the crystal so I still have the TX, one Rx, and an extra cyrstal that I'll let go for 30 including shipping.

Lee
Skid is offline Find More Posts by Skid
Closed Thread