SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:01 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,491 Posts
I have been enjoying flying(lots of unplanned landings) my H36 that I got from MassiveRC. I named it the screamer in my T9x because one time when I was flying it went screaming straight into the ground and it seems much faster than my only other micro quad, the V202. Because of the V202, the green rotors seem much more visible to me than the orange ones. So I took a can of green spray paint, taped a stripe near the end, and spray painted the extra set of orange props green. The green rotors with the stripe near the end seem to me to make them much more visible and help with orientation, at least until it gets too far away. Of course, I had to rebaIance them. I plan on putting on putting MP props on the H36 as soon as I get and extra set, and I will probably paint them too.
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 04, 2013, 03:42 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim1357 View Post
I bought both boards about a month apart from banggood. Both were the same listing for the vitality H36 board. My settings on ER9X are ail 100%, ele 100% rud 125%

D/R is rud 100%, ail and ele 82% with everything 100% on the trainer switch. Expo is -40 on all channels all the time. Anything over 82% causes auto flip. With the original board, the one dated sep 2012 I couldn't go over 70% without auto flips.
So you have ordered the older pcb later?
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Old Mar 04, 2013, 06:53 AM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2012
1,206 Posts
So I spent some time with my H36 and 9x radio yesterday. I found the throttle needs 120% end points to work. Yaw/Rudder can use 120%. Then with 100% endpoints, for Ele and Ail, it would flip. But with trim centered, at 98% endpoints, it did not flip.

So I'm going to change my Dual Rates from removing to adding 20%. So when I want to flip, I'll turn on Dual Rate, and keep my Ele & Ail endpoints at 98%.
cyberbillp is offline Find More Posts by cyberbillp
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:35 AM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Dec 2010
536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
So you have ordered the older pcb later?
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbillp View Post
So I spent some time with my H36 and 9x radio yesterday. I found the throttle needs 120% end points to work. Yaw/Rudder can use 120%. Then with 100% endpoints, for Ele and Ail, it would flip. But with trim centered, at 98% endpoints, it did not flip.

So I'm going to change my Dual Rates from removing to adding 20%. So when I want to flip, I'll turn on Dual Rate, and keep my Ele & Ail endpoints at 98%.
Interesting. I have things set up differently than you but neither of the boards I have used would go to 98% without auto flipping. Is there a date on your board?
Are you using ER9X or stock firmware?
slim1357 is offline Find More Posts by slim1357
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:56 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim1357 View Post
Correct.

Interesting. I have things set up differently than you but neither of the boards I have used would go to 98% without auto flipping. Is there a date on your board?
Are you using ER9X or stock firmware?
The trick is lowering the endpoints...I'm using mine new (slower) board @90% ep + 90% rates without flipping.
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:56 AM
Joined Mar 2012
1,206 Posts
Stock Flysky 9x. The date on the H36 board is July 20, 12.
cyberbillp is offline Find More Posts by cyberbillp
Old Mar 06, 2013, 03:55 AM
Stoyan Zhekov
Japan, Osaka Prefecture, Osaka
Joined Dec 2012
153 Posts
H36 board component

Can somebody recognize the H36 board component from the attached picture (pointed with an arrrow). It was the only one violating my flat downside board surface, so I tried to move it on the topside and I braked it
Seems like some kind of resistor, but I can't recognize it.
zhesto is online now Find More Posts by zhesto
Old Mar 06, 2013, 05:19 AM
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
3,424 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhesto View Post
Can somebody recognize the H36 board component from the attached picture (pointed with an arrrow). It was the only one violating my flat downside board surface, so I tried to move it on the topside and I braked it
Seems like some kind of resistor, but I can't recognize it.
It was a resistor.
MOMPL, I'll determine it.

Edit: It is a "100 Ohm +-20%" (markings: brown/ black /brown)
-mike-
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 06, 2013, 06:25 AM
Stoyan Zhekov
Japan, Osaka Prefecture, Osaka
Joined Dec 2012
153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
It is a "100 Ohm +-20%" (markings: brown/ black /brown)
-mike-
Thank you, Mike! My pieces was so small, that I couldn't make any proper guesses.
zhesto is online now Find More Posts by zhesto
Old Mar 08, 2013, 03:19 PM
United States, PA, Washington
Joined Dec 2012
180 Posts
First I gotta give a BIG SHOUT OUT to MO. Placed 2 orders on Monday 1 for H36 for a present for my nephew and an order for 3 to me (1 for me and 1 for each of my 2 Sons)and picked it up last night I am amazed and the speed and packaging skills he has. With that said .......MO do you sell any props that would fit a v949? I have a bunch comming from a slow boat from China but I can't wait. Thanks for all you do around here, any of you folks "thinking" about buying something, with out hesitation I highly recommend to check his place out!

JohnK
John Karlo is offline Find More Posts by John Karlo
Old Mar 08, 2013, 04:39 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,180 Posts
Thanks John, I answered you in the over in our main thread
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 10, 2013, 09:11 PM
Joined Dec 2012
241 Posts
I have h36, it is way better than v939 i have. But after a few days i noticed a problem with my h36. If i put a fresh battery, sometimes it will drift to the right, so i disconnect the battery and reconnect it, and now it works properly and very stable. That's what happens every time i put a fresh battery, it will drift to the right or left or it will yaw slowly. I have to disconnect the battery and reconnect it to make it stable. What do you think is the problem with this? My battery is the stock v939 and udi 816 battery. it happens to both battery.
massimopaolo28 is online now Find More Posts by massimopaolo28
Old Mar 11, 2013, 10:52 AM
Joined Dec 2012
180 Posts
This might NOT be the case but I found out as soon as you put the battery in (as fast as you can) set it on a level surface quickly then turn on TX after the beep then pick up the H36 and tuck your battery wires in. Has to do with it being level.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 12:49 PM
Joined Dec 2012
180 Posts
Can anyone point me to a file for the H36 that I can use with my new er9x?

TIA

JohnK
Old Mar 11, 2013, 08:15 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Dec 2010
536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Karlo View Post
Can anyone point me to a file for the H36 that I can use with my new er9x?

TIA

JohnK
Sure, here's mine for a board that is stamped July 20 12. I have rates at about 70% on ail and ele so it will not autoflip. If you pull the trainer switch you will get full rates while it is being held allowing you to flip.
slim1357 is offline Find More Posts by slim1357