|Sep 25, 2012, 08:08 PM|
United States, MD, Bowie
Joined Sep 2009
Trader Rating: 472
New Brushless outrunner/inrunner motors.
I have a couple of new brushless motors. I need to clear up some space so just post an offer here if you need them ( I have posted these before, but there were no offers so I am just going to rely on actual offers). Shipping would be $5 each with tracking and insurance.
From left to right:
1. Eflite park 400 inrunner 4200KV (EFLM1100)- sold to Vulture
2. Eflite 440H 4200KV heli motor (EFLM1360H)
3. Eflite 420DF Ducted FAn motor 64mm up to 66mm fan (EFLM1340DF) - sold
4. ERC BL480 900KV Outrunner- sold to dinopilot
5. ERC BL480 900KV Outrunner - sold to ody
6. Cermark CEM2808 1420KV - sold to CarbonFlite
7. Super Flying Model 200MM SFM4700 KV inrunner -
8. KMS Quantum 2820/06 930KV outrunner - sold to CarbonFlite
9. Cermark Neo 450-1120KV 28mmx38mm - sold to jt182
I will try to update the status of each as it gets sold. Buy more than one and save on shipping.
Last edited by ton2di; Dec 04, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||repost of motors inrunners and outrunners||cmelton11||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||0||Aug 11, 2012 09:29 AM|
|Discussion||Differences between inrunner and outrunner motors?||thinh1113||Power Systems||3||Mar 24, 2012 08:48 PM|
|For Sale||FS: Various brushless motors (outrunners & inrunners)||Lance||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||5||May 10, 2008 10:29 PM|
|New Product||Pulso Brushless inrunner & outrunner motors||Danlions-com||Electric Motor Design and Construction||4||Dec 09, 2006 01:58 AM|
|Discussion||Which Motor - Brushed Brushless InRunner Outrunner||just_steve51||Electric Motor Design and Construction||4||May 05, 2006 11:53 AM|