HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Dani123, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 12:57 PM
Israel
Joined Jan 2005
144 Posts
Mini-HowTo
More regulators

Hi guys

After the first success, both building and flying, a couple of friends asked me to do a regulator for them also.
This time I wanted to make it neater and more compact, mainly flatter so one could tug it in tight spaces in DLG fuse.

Today I made two more, experimenting with different component placements, and this time I used a PCB board to help with that.

In the pictures you see v3 and v4 of the regulators. In the final version I put the large capacitor at the side, so I've got a more flatter design.
I think that I've settled on the v4 version, I really like the minimal cross section.
Dani
Dani123 is online now Find More Posts by Dani123
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts