Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 24, 2012, 04:29 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Discussion
problem with cornwallmodelboats.co.uk

I am wondering if anyone else has ordered from cornwallmodelboats.co.uk?

Last Friday I placed an order with them, I used the on-line shopping cart and paid via credit card. Its been 5 days now and I have not received any confirmation about the order at all. No receipt from the merchant, no sales invoice or order number, not a single email (my email address was correct because it saved in my browser). To put it in perspective I ordered from another website right before that and I received about 4 emails from them straight away then a tracking number the next day.

They don't respond to email queries either.. now I am a little worried!
flamer is offline Find More Posts by flamer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2012, 09:06 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Ok never mind, got in touch with them and they told me my order had been sent the same day.

so it seems they are great prices, fast warehousing turnaround just not so great on the communication.
flamer is offline Find More Posts by flamer