HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by wdelarme, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:01 PM
United States, WV, Harrison
Joined Jul 2012
302 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
For Sale
DJI NAZA GPS Protector

Protect your DJI NAZ GPS. I have personally lost one GPS to a roll over crash. This device is designed to break off in hard crashes that hit the gps gaurd. It has one stainless steel bolt that hold the pieces together. You can mount it with one stainless steel bolt from underneath.

In the case of a rollover crash the device hits on the guarded area around the GPS compass and if the crash is hard enough the guard snaps off of the stand for protection. The bottom of the guard is 5mm thick abs plastic the sides are solid ABS plastic. I can make these in black or white

2 inches tall from top to bottom

$10 shipped in USA ( I am shipping over seas but the shipping has to be paid by the purchaser
$5 shipped for replacement parts in the USA (ie the guard has been snapped off from crashing)

Because I make them with my 3D printer I can also make them different lengths if needed

Paypal wdelarme@gmail.com

On a side note I'm also able to print these for the DJI Wookong but I would need the exact size needed as I only have the NAZA myself
wdelarme is offline Find More Posts by wdelarme
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2012, 03:24 PM
United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Joined Aug 2012
247 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
I'll take one. You'll have my payment shortly. Any recommendations to its height for standard F550? (the original little pole was about 2,5 in - not sure? )
jamac is offline Find More Posts by jamac
Old Sep 24, 2012, 04:31 PM
United States, WV, Harrison
Joined Jul 2012
302 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamac View Post
I'll take one. You'll have my payment shortly. Any recommendations to its height for standard F550? (the original little pole was about 2,5 in - not sure? )
My original (The one the default size is measured for) is 2 inches from top to bottom.
wdelarme is offline Find More Posts by wdelarme
Old Sep 25, 2012, 03:58 AM
United States, WA, Olympia
Joined Jul 2006
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
I will take one

payment sent
packarman2000 is offline Find More Posts by packarman2000