HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Braddock, VC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 11:00 AM
dover, kent, UK
Joined Apr 2003
404 Posts
Discussion
One of my kids has flown the nest

Dropped my daughter off at her new home for the next three years, University of East Anglia in Norwich UK, we made a family day of it and all four went up and, obviously, only three came back.
Her brother who is nearly two years younger was really cut up about her leaving home, much more so than I expected.
Anyway, nice modern buildings, plenty of space and a city that is one of the best policed in the UK.
It'll take some time getting used to it then we'll go through the same process again when the youngest leaves home next year.
I have to be honest and admit it affected me much more than I expected as I was in the merchant marine for many years and got used to parting with my first family.
I don't suppose I'm unusual though.
Braddock, VC is offline Find More Posts by Braddock, VC
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Reverse Takeover
to remove ads between posts