HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 26, 2012, 05:45 AM
Omnipote
Louisville, KY
Joined Apr 2001
665 Posts
The attackers and protesters blamed the video. That may be a very well orchestrated deception or whatever - I dunno and I quit caring a long time ago.

There is really nothing that America can do about the Middle East anymore. Who cares if they attack our embassies? They are really attacking themselves and just trying to get on TV. It just doesn't matter anymore. OPEC is in control of the oil and they are cool with America and part of the world economy.

Obama has nothing new to say to the other world governments. Everything is pretty solid between America and the other major nations that are our partners - we talk to them everyday. Apparently the UN expected America to be all caught up in the Middle Eastern embassy attacks and the civil unrest or whatever or who even cares anymore.

We get it. They hate us. Yawn. They bait us in to war and we kill a bunch of them but nothing changes. Yawn. OPEC still controls the situation and keeps oil prices under control - they don't hate us - they love us.

Remind me again why I care about any of this?
stone_axe is offline Find More Posts by stone_axe
Old Sep 26, 2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post

Also, he did more than just how we handle things. He also vowed to get them. Just like he did and followed through with OBL
Betcha he don't spike the football again his bumber sticker live and in color on CCTV was a bad idea...think he learned his lesson and got the message.

Obama Obama we are all Osama!

Stupid is what Stupid does
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Sep 26, 2012, 06:02 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_axe View Post
The attackers and protesters blamed the video. That may be a very well orchestrated deception or whatever - I dunno and I quit caring a long time ago.

There is really nothing that America can do about the Middle East anymore. Who cares if they attack our embassies? They are really attacking themselves and just trying to get on TV. It just doesn't matter anymore. OPEC is in control of the oil and they are cool with America and part of the world economy.

Obama has nothing new to say to the other world governments. Everything is pretty solid between America and the other major nations that are our partners - we talk to them everyday. Apparently the UN expected America to be all caught up in the Middle Eastern embassy attacks and the civil unrest or whatever or who even cares anymore.

We get it. They hate us. Yawn. They bait us in to war and we kill a bunch of them but nothing changes. Yawn. OPEC still controls the situation and keeps oil prices under control - they don't hate us - they love us.

Because he who fuels his machines until the end wins...what is the question.
Old Sep 27, 2012, 03:21 AM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Dec 2000
1,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
I don't live in England....................
Are you an American Citizen then?
Dave Campbell is offline Find More Posts by Dave Campbell
Old Sep 27, 2012, 07:32 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell View Post
Are you an American Citizen then?
Nope - keep trying

Clue - there are getting on for 300 countries in the world and lot's of them aren't in the America's or the UK
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Sep 27, 2012, 07:40 AM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell View Post
I don't think it's your place to tell me how to handle my employees, or critique my performance evaluations of them. Bottom line, you are not American, you do not vote to place our leadership, and you need to stay in your own lane. You have enough problems in England to worry about.
That's funny coming from the starter of the ''meanwhile in England'' threads.
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Sep 28, 2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...y.html?hpid=z1

Seem's the worm has turned
Old Sep 28, 2012, 09:40 AM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
They seem to be going to great lengths to try to pin the blame on Al Qaeda.

Quote:
... the killing of the US ambassador to Libya – which looked to this old Libya hand like payback for the US-assisted killing of Muammar Gadaffi.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...r-2471268.html
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Sep 28, 2012, 09:46 AM
Pepperell, MA, USA
Joined Jan 2001
2,567 Posts
one way or the other, this administration lied about what they knew and when they knew it.
MrMootsie is offline Find More Posts by MrMootsie
Old Sep 28, 2012, 09:51 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_axe View Post

The people who committed the terrorist attack in Lybia did not blame the video. I have seen no demonstration that mentioned the video or had signs complaining about the video.

The video is nothing more than a decoy by our government.

Who cares if they attack our Embassies? I'm glad to see you care so little about the lives of Americans.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:00 AM
My poor poor planes.
United States, LA, Lake Charles
Joined May 2012
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000 View Post
They seem to be going to great lengths to try to pin the blame on Al Qaeda.
Its known now that our stupid adminstration knew that it was a terrorist attack 24 hours after. It is completely seperate from the stupid movie but Obama and his goonies chose to lie for a week so that it wouldn't hurt his campain. Get real!!! Obama's a big fake lier who's only positive is that he's a good speeker, nothing more, nothing less.
winndaddy is offline Find More Posts by winndaddy
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:05 AM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas View Post
one way or the other, this administration lied about what they knew and when they knew it.
They were tracking some of these guys right away, you think they should have released all that information? Or maybe wait until the chips fell, releasing info could tip off the hunted. Don't you think?

Obama called it an act of terror on the morning of the 12th.

Everything that has come out is attributed to unnamed sources, and some of it conflicts. Perhaps there is differences of opinion among the unknown talkers.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:08 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
The public NEVER (not ever) gets to know what takes place in higher circles!

This one is no different and it must be frustrating as heck for any politician to have to 'button it' but sometimes they must!

You'll find out the truth of whatever in a year or so!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
My poor poor planes.
United States, LA, Lake Charles
Joined May 2012
328 Posts
Well one things for sure, they droped the ball on 9-11 and americans including a US ambassador was murdered. But, they had no reason to lie? Maybe they were just extremly naive. Y'all can do better than that! No matter which way you try to cut it they flubbed up severely..
winndaddy is offline Find More Posts by winndaddy
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
The public NEVER (not ever) gets to know what takes place in higher circles!

This one is no different and it must be frustrating as heck for any politician to have to 'button it' but sometimes they must!

You'll find out the truth of whatever in a year or so!
It is interesting how everyone is calling for full disclosure or Obama is lying.

Bush II, through his ambassador to Yemen pulled 100 FBI agents from the country who were investigating the bombing of the Cole. The fellow in charge of all those agents, the guy running the investigation had to go back to the states, when he return to Yemen, the Ambassador blocked his entry into the country.

Never heard much about that afterward.

Also, we got told about 6000 times there were WMD in Iraq and invaded and stayed there for years and years, lost a lot of good Americans.

By comparison, there is no comparison.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop