Old Sep 22, 2012, 09:45 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,291 Posts
Discussion
Friday Event Coverage

CSpaced is reporting in!

There is nothing quite like the feeling of rolling into Triple Tree Aerodrome at the beginning of several days of R/C fun. Coupled with the fact that it is the first ever ALL heli event being held there, and you really have something special! The Heli Extravaganza officially kicks off tomorrow, but that didn't stop the early birds from getting some flying in this afternoon. We were even treated to several fly bys from an assortment of full scale aircraft kept on the property!

I hope you all can make it down, it is going to be an awesome event, and if you can't make it I'll have you covered with photo updates over the next couple of days. Stay tuned!
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2012, 03:51 AM
bein ebin
India, Kerala, Kochi
Joined Sep 2012
69 Posts
the fifth photo is now my desktop wall paper !
ebinmoothedam is online now Find More Posts by ebinmoothedam
Old Oct 13, 2012, 04:22 AM View Post
adam4102
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.