HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:15 PM
Shelter Kitty "Orange Death"
United States, FL, Monroe
Joined Jan 2008
3,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
...the price went up with more than 120%, so these are a good investment...if I knew it before I would have ordered 1000000 pieces...
When I followed your link they were $1.46 or $1.23ea for 3.
bartricky is offline Find More Posts by bartricky
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:26 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartricky View Post
When I followed your link they were $1.46 or $1.23ea for 3.
very weird...its 1.46 again...I have double checked before posted...
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:45 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,202 Posts
Heard GWS getting out of the biz. So future for props is uncertain. Massive Overkill was the one that said it on one of the thread.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:57 PM
Joined Jan 2008
3,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Heard GWS getting out of the biz. So future for props is uncertain. Massive Overkill was the one that said it on one of the thread.
They have been saying that for years... They're still here'
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:53 PM
Joined Jan 2008
3,158 Posts
Quote:
very weird...its 1.46 again...I have double checked before posted...
I wonder how big of a box 1000000 props need.

I've seen the price of some quads jump around at times.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 08:19 AM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartricky View Post
I wonder how big of a box 1000000 props need.

I've seen the price of some quads jump around at times.
I'm sure that our postman would need some help to deliver it...
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:01 PM
Ohio
Joined Apr 2008
1,053 Posts
Hey, the Original Post mentions a "one cell battery alarm". I'd like to know where I can get one. I have lipo alerts on my 2S and 3S birds but did not know anyone made a 1S version.
Zoandar is offline Find More Posts by Zoandar
Old Feb 17, 2013, 04:12 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,037 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoandar View Post
Hey, the Original Post mentions a "one cell battery alarm". I'd like to know where I can get one. I have lipo alerts on my 2S and 3S birds but did not know anyone made a 1S version.
I got the ones I bought quite a while ago on Hobby King ...
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:41 AM
Ohio
Joined Apr 2008
1,053 Posts
Thanks! After some digging on the net I found one sold by Amazon for $5.95 that only weighs 2.5gm and can do 1,2,or 3S.
Zoandar is offline Find More Posts by Zoandar
Old Feb 23, 2013, 11:59 AM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,553 Posts
Quote:
Heyho, look what has arrived...It really nice, I'm using it with my V949/Twister and it has been reborn!

The best 6 USD ever spent..

Of coz, my lil friends helped me installing them...
That is superb. Thanks very much for the entertainment.

I still haven't taken mine out of the box yet, it hasn't been the weather to try her out outdoors. Roll on spring.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Feb 28, 2013, 02:28 PM
Test Product Destroyer
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Feb 2013
299 Posts
Banggood = bad idea

Good day to all! I just received my order from banggood today and ^&$# them. I ordered even pairs of everything and what I got was:

received my propellers today and WOW! 16 Props and only 1 set useable!! How is this?!? I ordered equal pairs? I now have 3 CCW black/ 4 CCW Orange/ 4 CCW Grey and then... 4 CW Orange/ 1 CW Black. I ordered even pairs of CCW & CW so I could have 4 sets, now I have 1. Please advise as I would like to keep doing business with you and I don't want to explode this all over US forums and advise them not to order from you ever. This must be fixed! Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. Attached is a pic of the props.

That was that body to the email I wrote them....I hope they can fix this. Doubt it though. Just have to find a better source i guess...

Name: IMG_0822.jpg
Views: 40
Size: 227.5 KB
Description:
Sinewavz is offline Find More Posts by Sinewavz
Old Feb 28, 2013, 04:50 PM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Between my tx and crashed aircraft
Joined Mar 2006
3,792 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadman X View Post
Good day to all! I just received my order from banggood today and ^&$# them. I ordered even pairs of everything and what I got was:

received my propellers today and WOW! 16 Props and only 1 set useable!! How is this?!? I ordered equal pairs? I now have 3 CCW black/ 4 CCW Orange/ 4 CCW Grey and then... 4 CW Orange/ 1 CW Black. I ordered even pairs of CCW & CW so I could have 4 sets, now I have 1. Please advise as I would like to keep doing business with you and I don't want to explode this all over US forums and advise them not to order from you ever. This must be fixed! Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. Attached is a pic of the props.

That was that body to the email I wrote them....I hope they can fix this. Doubt it though. Just have to find a better source i guess...
I had similar problems with Goodluckbuy. It took some back-and-forth emails, but I eventually got things fixed.

As for the props themselves, I am finding them a little too responsive at the moment: if I lose control for a moment (like when recovering from a flip), my mQx just takes off really fast in some random direction.
flying-llama is offline Find More Posts by flying-llama
Old Feb 28, 2013, 06:00 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,316 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadman X View Post

Attachment 5574388
Check your order mate, I have done this two times before, because of the buggy webshop! If you set the product type, it wont add that to the cart by default, you should repeat adding it and delete what you don't need... I have ordered 2 pairs of CCW props instead of a set because of this...
Old Feb 28, 2013, 07:40 PM
Test Product Destroyer
Joined Feb 2013
299 Posts
I checked my order over multiple times and I am right. Ordered even numbers of each. I even did what you said...double Oder and then subtract. Lol..they still F'd it up. So now I ordered from GLB. Maybe they will be better. Worth it. We will see as I will post again.
Old Feb 28, 2013, 07:42 PM
Test Product Destroyer
Joined Feb 2013
299 Posts
I just took the new props on a "spin" in 10+mph winds and they work great! Less throttle needed and a lot faster!!