HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by dr rc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 09:52 PM
DR RC#1
chatom alabama
Joined Dec 2010
210 Posts
Trader Rating: 86
For Sale
this may b interesting to someone

im cleaning up and out the shop guna b moving soon and dont want some of this stuff going to the new place so up for sale if any one is interested is a big unfinished ultimate bipe cnc cut from light eps was going to shape and glass it but i just do not have the time and i would hate to c it go to waste or to the dump i will sell it for 45.00 + shipping or 30.00 lpu any takers???? for 10 more bucks i will throw in a brushless motor for it its used but should throw this plane around just fine the wing span on this is 46 in" the fuse is 43 in"
dr rc is offline Find More Posts by dr rc
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 22, 2012, 12:24 PM
DR RC#1
chatom alabama
Joined Dec 2010
210 Posts
Trader Rating: 86
i will also consider trades i figured it will cost about 30 bucks or so to shipp this so i would trade it for something of same value
dr rc is offline Find More Posts by dr rc